Gordonsville vs. Carthage

JimmyCash

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville was dominated in every aspect of the game except for the play of the QB.... Good game owls...

825732826[/snapback]

I don't know.

Smith 4-13-94-3 He threw for more yards to SC than he did to Gordonsville. 79 and 35 yards returned for TD's for a total of 114 yards to SC.

He had 8 rushes for 19 yards.

Sanders was 3-9-27-1 Not great stats...but didn't do anything to beat SC.

Smith is a great player...but when you throw in picks for 2 TD's...I don't think he outplayed Sanders.

Edited by Antwan

I don't know.

Smith 4-13-94-3  He threw for more yards to SC than he did to Gordonsville.  79 and 35 yards returned for TD's for a total of 114 yards to SC.

He had 8 rushes for 19 yards.

Sanders was 3-9-27-1    Not great stats...but didn't do anything to beat SC.

Smith is a great player...but when you throw in picks for 2 TD's...I don't think he outplayed Sanders.

825732840[/snapback]

Never said he outplayed him... .. I jus said Gville wasnt dominated in the QB position... and there was nothing the poor guy could do... Smith Co. brought the house and the coaches form Gville couldnt adjust

Never said he outplayed him... .. I jus said Gville wasnt dominated in the QB position... and there was nothing the poor guy could do... Smith Co. brought the house  and the coaches form Gville couldnt adjust

825732853[/snapback]

actualy we dint we just set down and let him make his own mistakes

like if you give some one enough rope they will hang them selves :lol: