JPII vs. FRHS

Father Ryan Wrestling

How about JPII buddy stop using dumb cliches about Father Ryan because I think you have just as much thug life out in Hendersonville. Secondly I say Father Ryan just stop talking and beat the heck out of JPII like we did the past....o ya lets see from my freshmen team to Junior year we have beaten them....so that would make YES! every single friggin year. Try and talk trash when you have beaten us in football please.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Boys, no football game has ever been won by tossing useless insults across a message board. The fact is that coach Lussier has you guys organized and focused on the task at hand, which is tourning our football program around. Lets not get on here and give JPII anything els to put on thier bullitan board. Beat them on the field and then we can talk, because right now the series record is 0 - 0.

Guys go out and have another strong 2 1/2 weeks of prantice and show JPII fan how far the "THUG" Irish have come.

JPII fan your broad statement about your feelings for the Father Ryan family are a bit rediculous considering that less than 1% of the Irish fans communicate on this board. You should post a little more responsibly if your going to be a representative of your school.

Good luck and Go Irish!

Edited by IRISHDOG

We're moving on and up. I think Irish fans would agree that the only way for a team to be recognized as a good team is to continue to improve by challenging ourselves with a harder schedule and better opponents....

As stated in my previous post:

We understand the challenges of our schedule this year and gladly accept it because we will rise to each occasion this year as in the past. -jp2fan

Rising to the occasion to play harder teams does not mean that we expect to win. We have struggled the last 2 years with an undersized team and low player numbers. That is starting to change. We just look forward to improving as I am sure the Irish do. I don't think that my comments here or elsewhere indicate naive expectations but rather the reality of the situation and our willingness to embrace it. Thanks for the support Irishballer.

thumb

Edited by jp2fan

I dont think anyone really knows that the Irish team has been through. For the past 3 seasons, its been a story of itself. We lost as a team, won as a team, played as a team. We learned to repect every team we played, not a single game did we show our 'bad class'. Its difficult to go to opposing teams home fields every Friday and have to play with the massive crowds that are there. We used to be good, teams hated us because of that. We are going to be good again, and teams will hate us more. But under all circumstances, FRHS has always shown great class, great athleticism, and great teamwork no matter what team or what place. We play with PRIDE against teams. What happens off the field is the same case.

Show your class, not your ######.

I think the matchup between JP2 and Ryan will be a good one and the knights are up for the challenge. I know that Ryan will be psyched for this home game but I think we have a chance to win in week 1. Although anything could happen on any given Friday, the guys have been working hard for this. We scrimmage Hillwood and that should give us an idea where we are. Any other analysis and not just hype?

P.S. Why is it that Ryan fans can whine about posts on this site but when called to account for themselves for their posts (and there have been some distasteful ones) the accountability is lost on them? Father Ryan Wrestling please stop talking about PRIDE and your class (off the field?)....talk about the coming game. I have seen your class play on the field and will discuss no longer.

Seriously JPII fan is right here the whining needs to stop Ryan buddies. Wah we had a hard schedule. So what we gotta do what we gotta do. And JPII fan just shut your yapper please because you are giving an opinion that no one really appreciates except your own little fan club. So why don't Ryan fans stop whining about the hard schedule and JPII fan stop talking about how Ryan plays without class or whatever nonsense you are talking about. FACTS: We have beaten you every year in football. DONE.

I personally don't see how IrishDink is coming off as funny to you jp2fan? What has he said that is not true? And now your acting like you've caught him or something? um...ok

I don't understand how you can come on here and say that Father Ryan has no class when there's what? not even 5 people that post on here?

To imply that we have poor sportsmanship and no class is one of the worst insults that Ryan athletes and fans can receive. And to put it painly-it's just not true. Although you might have had incidents with a few people, that is no reason to accuse the entire school. Ryan has not done anything worse than JP2. Nothing. I maybe not be playing on the football field, but I've played JP2 in other sports and their sportsmanship was nothing to brag about. But we didn't come on here and bash you guys.

By the way, it would be impossible for Father Ryan Wrestling to NOT talk about the players playing with PRIDE because that is what is instilled into Ryan athletes. The football players have had some rough seasons for a few years now and that pride is what keeps them on the field every year and the fans behind them. We aren't giving up-because of our Irish Pride. If you can't understand that jp2fan, you don't understand Father Ryan. If you don't understand us, please stop posting on here acting like you do. You're only coming across as ignorant.

To the Irish players-let's win this one on the field, not on coach t :ph34r: