Ooltewah & Red Bank

SergeantOwl22

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah looked good tonight but I think they still have alot of work to do before next Friday. Several turnovers, two inside their own 20. They better not do that against Cookeville.

Defense held three times inside the 10. (that was impressive.)

Man they have some awesome team speed. I saw three tailbacks that could start for just about any team in town. The soph - Marshal can absolutely fly, hard to bring down also. Caldwell laid it on the ground twice but was still impressive on several carries. Hydas scored on a run of 50+ yards.

Red Bank was without their No 1 Quarterback. I think they will be a good team if they can get everyone back from injuries. Good Luck to both teams Week 0!!!!

i was very impressed with the owls tonight,defense was outstanding! unreal team speed out there.overall ,id say hunter hudus was the scrimmage m.v.p., 50 yrd t.d., 4 receptions, interception. zach woods looked real good throwing the ball, the owls make it look so easy out there.offensive line opened up massive holes for caldwell,marshall and hydus. owls will have to minamize some mistakes they made, but overall totally domanating performance. go owls!