Huntingdon Jamboree

treefitty74

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thumb

Personally I was shocked that Camden signed to play Westview and Huntingdon Back 2 back. I meen no disrespect Camden fans but when your going to play 8 consecutive region games you sure want to be healthy going in. I know your already having some health issues within your team and I can't help but think your going to be somewhat beat up going into your regional play. I do however wish you the best of luck and hope we meet again in the playoffs. The good news for Camden is that they don't have the same schedule as Huntingdon does!!! I wouldn't wish that on any team.

825718543[/snapback]

I agree the schedule is brutal but I do think its better that we get them out of the way at the start of the season and then have a week off to recuperate before we start region games....If we scattered them amongst our region games I think we would risk losing some region games from pure exhaustion...most of our guys are having to play both ways this season and it'll be hard enough without having to mentally and physically recup from playing the region 7aa games and the week off between should help out some....now speaking of brutal I don't envy your schedule at all but it will serve you well come playoff time if the Mustangs can stay healthy...and at least for this season our somewhat lighter region schedule will help us out considering our injury problems...thanks for the good luck wishes and good luck to you all also...I think we're both going to need it thumb

Lions4ever...  I think we're on the same page and I don't think your're taking a shot at H'don.  If the game was on Friday night then I think Bruceton would have more fans there than Westview.  Now if ya'll were playing Union City you wouldn't have enough seats because they have a band that will rival the Pride of the Southland.  Fun to watch them pull up and unload that big 18 wheeler... ;)  99.9% of the fans on here realize who dropped who...

825718547[/snapback]

You're probably right....to be honest I'm glad were not playing Union City cause they will be tough for 7A to handle!...as far as the other, sometimes I get caught up into trying to explain things to people who are unable to see any other point of view but their own...I'll learn eventually! <_<

Edited by Lions4ever

THE TOPIC WAS THE HUNTINGDON JAMBOREE.  IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT CAMDEN, BRUCETON, AND HUNTINGDON PLAYING START ANOTHER POST.  AS FOR FRIDAY NIGHT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME EXCITING FOOTBALL.

TURN THE LIGHTS ON AND LET'S GET AFTER IT

BWTP

825719068[/snapback]

Considering that Huntingdon and Bruceton are playing against each other in the Jamboree and Camden dropped out of it and they play Huntingdon next week I'm pretty sure that we can talk/argue/discuss any of that that we want too....isn't America and Coach T great??? but on to other subjects....I think you are from Waverly Large and our Jr. High plays you guys tonite....any info on the Jr. High team size/ talent/speed?? I missed the Waverly game at the jamboree and I wondered what your Jr. High looks like...if I know Jammy you should be pretty tough! thumb

THE TOPIC WAS THE HUNTINGDON JAMBOREE.  IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT CAMDEN, BRUCETON, AND HUNTINGDON PLAYING START ANOTHER POST.  AS FOR FRIDAY NIGHT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME EXCITING FOOTBALL.

TURN THE LIGHTS ON AND LET'S GET AFTER IT

BWTP

825719068[/snapback]

don' want to read it turn off your computer. thumb

You're probably right....to be honest I'm glad were not playing Union City cause they will be tough for 7A to handle!...as far as the other, sometimes I get caught up into trying to explain things to people who are unable to see any other point of view but their own...I'll learn eventually! :D

825718920[/snapback]

Why don't you just call the school and ask your coach.

Why don't you just call the school and ask your coach.

825719079[/snapback]

Ok let me repeat this:

" if the coaches wanted them to play they would play...but they don't and they aren't...reasons don't really matter at this point do they...I think we've beaten this dead horse long enough. "

Good Luck to the Tigers this season I'll be pulling for you guys! thumb

Ok let me repeat this:

" if the coaches wanted them to play they would play...but they don't and they aren't...reasons don't really matter at this point do they...I think we've beaten this dead horse long enough. "

Good Luck to the Tigers this season I'll be pulling for you guys! thumb

825719085[/snapback]

Good luck to yo guys too! Your right, I just like geting everybody fired up and it worked pretty good. Its easy to make some people mad.

Considering that Huntingdon and Bruceton are playing against each other in the Jamboree and Camden dropped out of it and they play Huntingdon next week I'm pretty sure that we can talk/argue/discuss any of that that we want too....isn't America and Coach T great??? but on to other subjects....I think you are from Waverly Large and our Jr. High plays you guys tonite....any info on the Jr. High team size/ talent/speed?? I missed the Waverly game at the jamboree and I wondered what your Jr. High looks like...if I know Jammy you should be pretty tough! thumb

825719072[/snapback]

NOT MUCH SIZE ON THE LINE BUT THERE ARE VERY GOOD ATHLETES AT THE SKILLED POSITIONS. WIDEOUT TYLER FULLER IS AN ASSET ON THE BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. AWESOME RECEIVER AND GREAT CORNER. CHRIS COOK AT RB IS A GOOD ONE ALSO. LEVI LYNN (YES LORETTA'S GRANDSON) ID S GOOD QB. BUT THE REAL GAMES ARE FRIDAY IN HUNTINGDON. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. YOU GOT TO LOVE IT. NO DISRESPECT TO THE JR HIGH PLAYERS AND COACHES BECAUSE THEY ARE GREAT.

Edited by LARGEANDINCHARGE

NOT MUCH SIZE ON THE LINE BUT THERE ARE VERY GOOD ATHLETES AT THE SKILLED POSITIONS.  WIDEOUT TYLER FULLER IS AN ASSET ON THE BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.  AWESOME RECEIVER AND GREAT CORNER.  CHRIS COOK AT RB IS A GOOD ONE ALSO.  LEVI LYNN (YES LORETTA'S GRANDSON) ID S GOOD QB.  BUT THE REAL GAMES ARE FRIDAY IN HUNTINGDON. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.  YOU GOT TO LOVE IT.  NO DISRESPECT TO THE JR HIGH PLAYERS AND COACHES BECAUSE THEY ARE GREAT.

825719100[/snapback]

I know Levi...should be interesting to see who all comes to those games if you know what I mean :lol: ...anyway remember that your Jr High is the proving ground for the future success of the high school team and with your new coaching situation especially so I think there are some pretty important games going on on Thursday nites also! thumb

Edited by Lions4ever