Bradley Central Pounds Chatt Central

bradleybears2004

Bears Offense and D both looked great however after watching central play for the first time i am sorry to say the pounders are in for a long season. the only bright spot i seen for the pounders was their running back was pretty good nothing great but ok. After Bradleys d got to Centrals QB a few times he looked scared to death out there. Bradley also played Southeast Whitfield the 2nd game and lost

7-0 but the bears should have won. but after playing Central for a 1 1/2 hours in 95 degree heat they just didnt have much left in them. Good job Bears!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears Offense and D both looked great however after watching central play for the first time i am sorry to say the pounders are in for a long season. the only bright spot i seen for the pounders was their running back was pretty good nothing great but ok. After Bradleys d got to Centrals QB a few times he looked scared to death out there.  Bradley also played Southeast Whitfield the 2nd game and lost

7-0 but the bears should have won. but after playing Central for a 1 1/2 hours in 95 degree heat they just didnt have much left in them.  Good job Bears!!

825713941[/snapback]

bradley, state contenders this year, they just beat central!!

Can you give them a little credit for appearing to get a little better, at least, this year?

825713955[/snapback]

i could if they wouldn't go around exaggerating it and letting everyone know about it over and over and over in every thread and continue to keep posting about it all the time..with all the pub they are giving them they seem like they are a state title contender

i could if they wouldn't go around exaggerating it and letting everyone know about it over and over and over in every thread and continue to keep posting about it all the time..with all the pub they are giving them they seem like they are a state title contender

825713987[/snapback]

it reminds me of the mcminn posters from last year, but we remember how there season ended up :lol:

Bears Offense and D both looked great however after watching central play for the first time i am sorry to say the pounders are in for a long season. the only bright spot i seen for the pounders was their running back was pretty good nothing great but ok. After Bradleys d got to Centrals QB a few times he looked scared to death out there.  Bradley also played Southeast Whitfield the 2nd game and lost

7-0 but the bears should have won. but after playing Central for a 1 1/2 hours in 95 degree heat they just didnt have much left in them.  Good job Bears!!

825713941[/snapback]

Goodluck to the Bears this year, they gonna need it thumb

Edited by ChattTownGuru

Bradley is better this year.They can't be no worse all they have to do is score this year and they'll be better.and as far as Central goes.Its a very big rebuilding year this year.we have nothing that we had last year not even the coach.I do hope bradley is gonna be better by I sure do wish bradleybears2004 would stop telling us how great there gonna be.hes on like every board even one that have nothing to do with Bradley lol

825713941[/snapback]

You know I've heard you talk you yourself talk about Ootewah and how they blow there selvs up on some of the boards but jeeeeez man your on every single board on here talking about the same thin over and over and over again no ones gonna care if Bradley get better because you won;t Shut up about it .you'll just make everyone hate BCHS