Bradley Central Pounds Chatt Central

bradleybears2004

You guys missed the point of what Bradley has been saying all along. They are definitely going to be better this year. I saw them scrimmage too, and they are a decent team, which is something we haven't been able to say about them in a while.  The rebuilding process is under way, and 5-5 this year is attainable. I think they will surprise some people. Let the guy talk about his teams progress the same way every one else talks about their team progress. If I didn't want to hear about Ooltewah, I'd be in trouble, you guys sure talk about their progress on every board. I personally like it because I am not a fan of any Chatt. program, so I like the daily updates on here. Since I have been in Chattanooga, I have followed Central, and helped out for the last four years so I know a little more about that school, but I like coming on here and seeing what other schools are doing so I can stop by a practice or Friday night game.

825714552[/snapback]

haha i think you have missed what these bradley guys have been saying all along..they are saying that they are a playoff team and will "beat ooltewah"..you can look it up from their past posts..they aren't saying they will be better than last year b/c we know that will be true..they are saying they are an upper tier team in 2-5a

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally have not read or posted that Bradley will beat Ooltewah, Soddy, Oak Ridge or Farragut. mnewballer21, all you want to do is put Bradley down on this thread. Your time would be better spent on something positive like study or preperations for the first game. I agree that Bradleybears04 gets a little carried away sometimes but that's no reason for your personal assaults. He's excited about the upcoming season. I once had a psychology class in college. I'm trying to remember what the name for the condition was when people try to verbally beat down something or someone that they are scared of. Every time you post that lesson starts filing through my head. Exactly what are you scared of at Bradley.

I personally have not read or posted that Bradley will beat Ooltewah, Soddy, Oak Ridge or Farragut. mnewballer21, all you want to do is put Bradley down on this thread. Your time would be better spent on something positive like study or preperations for the first game. I agree that Bradleybears04 gets a little carried away sometimes but that's no reason for your personal assaults. He's excited about the upcoming season. I once had a psychology class in college. I'm trying to remember what the name for the condition was when people try to verbally beat down something or someone that they are scared of. Every time you post that lesson starts filing through my head. Exactly what are you scared of at Bradley.

825714750[/snapback]

im actually getting my boys at my school prepared for a national championship this year, not some petty high school football games

That might be on playstation2.

825714784[/snapback]

haha no guys, actually i work for the football team here at my school, carson newman, and the team is predicted this year to be a serious contender for the national title, and who knows with our loaded team and new addition james banks, it could happen...i was just kidding about preparing them, i just do small behind the scenes stuff, but hey its an easy job to have during the school year to make me some extra cash