Mountain lakes

cougarman86

who will come out on top this year in the Mountain Lakes Conference?

South looked very good at the jamboree and i wouldn't be suprised if the rebels didn't make a run at a conference title. i didn't get to watch tennessee high so i'm not really sure how they are looking this year. Johnson county looks as if they could compete for a playoff position. All is right in the world because it looks like East and Unicoi are goin to be the bottom feeders this year. Central looks to have a good running game and their defense isn't shabby. the cougars could be a dark horse this year. i wasn't all that impressed with Betsy......i see the final standings being like this....bare in mind this is only being predicted on what i saw at the jamboree and i know the coachs hold a lot back at the jamboree so my predictions are subject to change once the real season starts.

South

Tennessee high.....only because i didn't see them...they could be better than south

johnson county

central

elizabethton

north......didn't see them play either

east

unicoi

what are your predictions?

who will come out on top this year in the Mountain Lakes Conference?

South looked very good at the jamboree and i wouldn't be suprised if the rebels didn't make a run at a conference title. i didn't get to watch tennessee high so i'm not really sure how they are looking this year. Johnson county looks as if they could compete for a playoff position. All is right in the world because it looks like East and Unicoi are goin to be the bottom feeders this year. Central looks to have a good running game and their defense isn't shabby. the cougars could be a dark horse this year. i wasn't all that impressed with Betsy......i see the final standings being like this....bare in mind this is only being predicted on what i saw at the jamboree and i know the coachs hold a lot back at the jamboree so my predictions are subject to change once the real season starts.

South

Tennessee high.....only because i didn't see them...they could be better than south

johnson county

central

elizabethton

north......didn't see them play either

east

unicoi

what are your predictions?

825714323[/snapback]

I didn't get to see any of the action, but have had several phone calls. I am a Cyclone fan, but from what I have heard, you are right on except for North. I heard they really looked tough. I'd probably throw them up around TN High.

The real stuff starts Friday night. Good luck........

well tn high wont be better than south but they wont be bad central will be a dark horse i think betsy was holdin back it should be a close race all the way up to the top!

825718514[/snapback]

It would be a fatal mistake to think TN High couldn't beat any team in the conference. What it all looks like to me is that alot of teams look like they have a shot at the championship. It's going to be a very interesting season and I'm sure South will be in it at the end. Good luck........

Well, Tennessee High beat Daniel Boone 14-7 in their scrimmage. I'm glad these scrimmages are finally over. The Vikings were switching out so many players it was hard to keep up with them.

Carletan Bell has improved since last year. He looks to be quicker and we may need to rely on him quite a bit in the opening game since Ryan Shaw is injured.

It wouldn't hurt to throw a pass or two though.