Oakland @ Blackman

MidTennFootball

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42-21....and we had probably 5 TD passes where the receiver was wide open that should have made it  even more..... we also had the ball in scoring position with about 29 on the clock and we let the clock run....classy guy that Ferg is.

Last score for BHS was a FLUKE.....the ball hit one of our kid's helmets and Mimms caught it and took it in.

825720623[/snapback]

Congratulations to the Patriots on the win! thumb I tried to keep up with the score Friday night, but our game was getting really good about the time yours started. Too bad we didn't leave Ooltewah with a win ourself, but a great job by my Cavs!

Compared to your earlier predictions about Blackman and Oakland, how did your teams look on Friday?

Mimms is a monster. He is hard to bring down b/c f his size and his strength. Whoever said that Precious needed to lose some weight....only needs to look at Mimms to see that weight can definitely work to your advantage. Oh wait...that was said by a BLAZE fan wasn't it?? The same Blaze fan that was talking about whether I would get back on after a loss and yet....he is nowhere to be found?? HMMMMMM.......shoe is on the other foot isn't it???

I will say that #7 can definitely catch a ball and make some plays. So all of you that say Mimms is all they have....you are wrong. Also the Maurico kid was good too. As for Mr #1 in Nike camp......well I thought he was better last year, but he did have a problem with cramping so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. And Cave...well he was struggling with his passes for awhile. He needs to find #7 everytime or they need to put #22 back at WR. Best of luck to Blackman the remainder of their season. I hope Mimms makes it thru the whole season w/o getting hurt........I think he is being run way too much. And that jumping stuff he does....he is going to get cracked a good one I am afraid.

Mimms is a monster. He is hard to bring down b/c f his size and his strength. Whoever said that Precious needed to lose some weight....only needs to look at Mimms to see that weight can definitely work  to your advantage. Oh wait...that was said by a BLAZE fan wasn't it?? The same Blaze fan that was talking about whether I would get back on after a loss and yet....he is nowhere to be found?? HMMMMMM.......shoe is on the other foot isn't it???

I will say that #7 can definitely catch a ball and make some plays. So all of you that say Mimms is all they have....you are wrong. Also the Maurico  kid was good too. As for Mr #1 in Nike camp......well I thought he was better last year, but he did have a problem with cramping so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. And Cave...well he was struggling with his passes for awhile. He needs to find #7 everytime or they need to put #22 back at WR. Best of luck to Blackman the remainder of their season. I hope Mimms makes it thru the whole season w/o getting hurt........I think he is being run way too much. And that jumping stuff he does....he is going to get cracked a good one I am afraid.

825722131[/snapback]

Mimms definately showed great strength, and awareness because there were a few times where he just pushed and pushed till he got the first down conversions. #7 is Micah Dana and he did make a great catch at the goalline and then punched it in. Mauricio Wallace showed great promise on both sides of the ball. He did have that INT in the end zone... Hopefully the Blaze will rebound and come out of The Pit with a win, I think they will.....