mountain lakes favorites!

hs_football_fan_1

well its almost time for the kick off to open the season for the mountain lakes conference teams!

i look for a better conference this year or at least a more even one! in the jamboree thursday nite the toughest team seemed to be south! as the did what the wanted to against betsy! not to say betsy is a bad team i think they were just workin on somethings. north looked beter then teams in the past but they played a tn high team that did not look so hot! but tn high has been known not to show what they have at first. central looked much better compared to the team last year which struggled . as for unicoi they look young as does east. johnson county looked like they had improved! and that could be scary considering they werent a bad team last year. i look for the toughest opening game to be for central as the open up with science hill i think it will be a good game. rest of mt lakes look to have a good opening game. what is your opions on the mt lakes conference this year!

• 2 weeks later...
I agree because all of those teams have a chance for the title. If they all stay healthy and play hard.

825725519[/snapback]

Now that makes sense. The Cyclones, Vikings, Longhorns, Rebels & the Golden Raiders all have a shot. ONLY 4 will make the playoffs though. Going to be a tough conference this year.

Conditioning, injuries and intensity will play a huge part by mid season, as will coaching and team disipline.

very true but i think you cant count central out of the chase i have been impressed the weight room and conditioning  has been much better for them this year!  i see them winning some games this year.  but i guess we will see. i still say south will be the team to beat.

825716847[/snapback]

You have to be kidding me! Weightroom and conditioning? We had a player move to Bristol from Central, and he said that workouts were optional, and they never ran. They didn't look too conditioned against Science Hill last friday 46-0? thumb