Campbell Co. vs Lenoir City

CougarTrav02

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see that u all put alot of wieght on johnson's back...is there another good player on the team???

825718749[/snapback]

Although Johnson is obviously our best player, we have a couple other guys that could start for most any teams in the area. The Junior QB Brance Stiner is a very good player that could probably start for any team in our region, maybe not DB...i dunno. The FB Josh Howard is a pretty good player, his first year starting. And the whole offensive line is huge. On defense, Jesse Bowman was 1st team all-region last year and should have over 150 tackles this year. Johnson goes for 220 with a couple TD's. I'll stick to my score

CC 28

LC 24

Ok for whoever thinks that johnson is gonna rush for over 150yds. doesnt know the LC defense very well at all, b/c i dont think that he will lc has a young defense but very talented.... i think that it will be a defensive battle if campbell county has an offense besides the johnson kid..everyone talks about him alot i dont know about him though never heard of him till ealrier this week...but who knows what is gonna happen i got the panthers on top...GO PANTHERS

The panthers will have to OUTSCORE the cougars for a victory.  I don't think Lenoir City can stop the cougar offense with the Johnson kid running the ball, so they will have to exploit the early season inexperience of the defense to outscore them if they intend to beat the 5A Cougars................ :P

825716681[/snapback]

as long as johnson is healthy teh cougars have a very good chance of winning almost any ball game...if he gets in teh open field no one is going to catch him...

It's about 10 hours away from game time. I can't wait till kickoff... If Lenoir City knows whats good for them they will watch out for Johnson. And the deaf kid has worked hard but Johnson has always been good and has jus gotten better and better every year. I honestly don't think that there is very many people that can catch Johnson from an angle or from behind. I bet Stiner will surprise some of you all tonight with his running ability also. He is a very athletic person. There will have to be a reciever to mature very quickly by tonight in order to keep things a mix up. Im gonna have to take the Cougars by 10...

GO COUGARS!!!!

ONE HEARTBEAT

Edited by CCReciever08

This should be a pretty good game this week, that sounds like the talent level is just about the same...besides one guy....Chris Johnson.  I would be willing to bet that no one on Lenior City's roster can touch the talent that Johnson has.  I don't know too much about the defense on LC but they need to look out.  The defense for CC is definetely not what it has been the past 2 years, but they have some thing to build on.  The CC D lost 8 starters from last year, including 5 1st/2nd team All-Region players.  We did lose the DC, but the replacement knows the entire defense and should be fine.  I'm gonna say this is a pretty close game, with a little bit of points scored.

CC-28

LC-24

825717963[/snapback]

nor can they touch the number of kids he has......