JPII vs. FRHS

IrishDink

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my last post for a long time (months, years...). Actions speak louder than words, and more FRHS people post here (a good thing). So I am gonna make it a good 'un.

I am probably the only person at Ryan that reminds everyone, hey, so-and-so are our rivals, we gotta beat 'em bad, yadayadayada. Father Ryan has taken a big turn. The alumni from 5 years ago would see a big difference in how the students are now. Its kinda hard to say this, but in a since, ever since the downslide of the football program, The pride has slowly died. But all stories have their heroes, and that is what Ryan needs. A 'Billy May' or the 90 FRHS football teams. (yes, most people dont know about our succesful past, but we have just a good of history as MBA and BA.)

This game is probably the most important game in a lonnnngg time for the Irish. Victory is necesity. If we win, momentum will carry, and then will come the days of those in which schools fear, the days when WE WIN AGAIN!

All I can say is... Go Irish!

I don't know where you guys have been But JPII beat Ryan in the scrimmage last year. And I dont think JPII even played them in a game before that. It will be close I say 21-20 JPII in OT.

It will be a clean game too Coach Brothers doesn't allow that kind of crap on the field and from what I hear neither does coach Lussier.

As far as the crowds go there will Only be 5,000 tickets sold; So You dont get a ticket you dont get in.

JPII 21-20 in OT

Dhack

Sorry but JP2 did not beat Ryan in the scrimmage last year,or the year before, or the year before...but enough about those years..i think the last 2 years people have posted on and on about that stuff... its rediculous..... both teams are different this year..and the game will be exciting...and yea.. again.. 28-21 irish

Well lets see, it seems that hmm Golden Tate, Golden Tate, and hmm O yea Golden Tate is a more talented athelete than anyone at FRHS. You can't even compare anyone from FRHS to him and if you say you can than you are truely a complete idiot. Not tryin to stink on Golden's you know what and Golden don't be gettin a bigger head than the one you already have when you read this, but it is the truth.

And is dhack Donald? If it is you really need not be posting my friend. I'm not sure what scrimmage you were watching last year but JPII did not beat Ryan last year, and im not really sure they will this year. It was 0-0 last year at half, but buddy, by the time you got in yall had already lost the game in the long run so you might need to quit posting if you aren't going to think out your posts before you write them.

The game is a throw up, whoever makes the most mistakes will go home with their heads down. There are going to be mistakes made, so when they happen don't get too high or too low. I think I will be the first JPII fan to do this one though

FRHS 20-16...I better be wrong.