JPII vs. FRHS

IrishDink

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen alot of players names thrown around, and don't get me wrong these guy are as solid as any, but the guys that are going to win this game for the Irish are Simmons, Owusu, JB, Schmitty, and Gentry. Our D line is our strength and if these gyus play like thier capible of it may be lights out, they can be dominant. Our front line and linebackers can be as good as any in the state if they can put four quarters together and avoid the costly mistakes. I just think that our size and depth will play a factor in the fourth quarter.

Another player to watch is Berry, the kid is explosive and can take it to the house in the blink of an eye. Can be a Golden type of player but he is still young.

Still can't predict a score, we are going to have to learn how to win before we can start predicting victories.

Good luck and Go Irish!

825726960[/snapback]

Hey now Irish dog dont forget about me on the d line.

Our defensive line will win us games this year, they are the most important part of our team. And we got sure talent in seniors and juniors. Being backed up by Riley and Bateman is something good to know playing D line, as well as having some great OLBs and Stewart and Nolte in the defensive backs. But I can only wonder how our offense is. Bobby Sizlack (that how u spell it) had quite an interesting offense put together last year that consisted of his favorite players (Virgo, Crawford) getting the ball, but the plays worked and well, thats how we beat CBHS. What ever happened to Sizlack, is he still playing flag football? :rolleyes: