Terrell Owens

If you were Andy Reid how much more crap would you put up with T.O.?

I think he would have already been fired if he was on the Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, Pat's or even the Chargers. I understand He's unhappy with his money but wasen't it T.O. himself that signed the contract to play for the Eagles.

Edited by wpasi

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were Andy Reid how much more crap would you put up with T.O.?

I think he would have already been fired if he was on the Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, Pat's or even the Chargers. I understand He's unhappy with his money but wasen't it T.O. himself that signed the contract to play for the Eagles.

825718285[/snapback]

If I'm the Eagles I don't cut or trade T.O. becuase that just gives him what he wants since you still have to pay the guy. If he's going to continue to be a problem then I'd just pay him the money he has coming and sit his butt on the bench for the season (or until such time he finally gets a grip on reality)

Edited by Pantherbert

If I'm the Eagles I don't cut or trade T.O. becuase that just gives him what he wants since you still have to pay the guy. If he's going to continue to be a problem then I'd just pay him the money he has coming and sit his butt on the bench for the season (or until such time he finally gets a grip on reality)

825718491[/snapback]

Actually the reason he is back in camp is because the Eagles have leverage over him with the way his contract works out! Because if he holds out, the Eagles dont have pay him at all and can hold his rights for the next 6 years! TO is 31 right now which means in 6 years he will be 37 and then he can be a free agent! HMM wonder who wants a 37 year old WR that hasnt played in 6 years? There is no way they can trade him either, with the way he is acting right now, the Eagles could not even get close to getting equal value out of him!

Guest catfish-hunter

T.O. is a thug and a cancer, end of story. I would not let him play for my football team. The same goes for Oakland Raiders wideout Randy Moss as well.

Give me guys like Marvin Harrison (Colts) and Rod Smith (Broncos) who perform year in and year out for their teams on the field and are first class professionals off the field.

T.O. is a thug and a cancer, end of story.  I would not let him play for my football team.  The same goes for Oakland Raiders wideout Randy Moss as well. 

Give me guys like Marvin Harrison (Colts) and Rod Smith (Broncos) who perform year in and year out for their teams on the field and are first class professionals off the field.

825719370[/snapback]

Saw where Moss was quoted as saying "I still smoke pot"...real promising football players we got in this nation I tell ya! Oh and, AWESOME role models. :o

Saw where Moss was quoted as saying "I still smoke pot"...real promising football players we got in this nation I tell ya! Oh and, AWESOME role models. :o

825719371[/snapback]

Moss isn't promising. He's already established as an elite offensive player (as is T.O.) which is why these situations seem even more sad. The problem with Owens is he can't blame any drug use ( that we know of) for his actions.........he's just been a punk.

BTW.....It's ok for Moss. He's is a Raider now :D jk!

Edited by Pantherbert

Moss isn't promising. He's already established as an elite offensive player (as is T.O.) which is why these situations seem even more sad. The problem with Owens is he can't blame any drug use ( that we know of) for his actions.........he's just been a punk.

BTW.....It's ok for Moss. He's is a Raider now :P jk!

825719439[/snapback]

The promising part was sarcasm.

Could you imagine the Numbers TO and Moss would put up if they actually would think about playing football every now and then and not thinking about other things...Neither one of them will never win a superbowl because they're to worried about other things...and its a shame...its a talent noone will ever remember in 20 or 30 years...