Terrell Owens

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TO is acting like a 2 yr old--wait, he's just acting like a BABY. Moss should be suspended. We've got kids who look up to these people as their role models and it's absolutely shameful to even think that a child would look up to punks and thugs such as these idiots. I'm not picking on these specific guys(okay only a little), but the extremely violent players in the NHL, the thugs, punks, etc in all of the other professional sports...MLB, NBA, etc.

To most of these guys, it's only about getting the win and if they don't, all heck breaks loose or they act like complete jerks on AND off their respective playing fields. These guys should be punished. What message does not punishing people who've done something wrong send to a 4 year old who ADORES one of these morons? It's telling them that it's okay to do illegal things, okay to slash a hockey stick across someone's face, etc. These people should be taken out back and beaten with cane switches.

Do they even check people's mental status before they sign 'em?

Phew...okay I'm off my soapbox for now!

Edited by cavfanfolife