Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

Well, since the other forum is closed this gives me a chance to speak on the subject of fan support for the Rebels, support these young men deserve and will encourage them to play their best.

I know some of you have seen the Reb-Bells that were on display at the MMS Jamboree. I feel that these will be an awesome display of support for the younger Rebels as well as the High School team. WE NEED TO MAKE SOME NOISE PEOPLE!!!!!! Let's show these players what fan loyalty is! These can be used for years to come and could be a statement to other fans that Mckenzie has some of the best fans around.

I myself believe this one of the best investments a Rebel fan could ever make for $15. This is a non-profit deal, it is simply a way of showing the guys and opponents that we do care. The bells are $5 a piece and the airbrush is costing $10. There are only 30 bells as of right now and probably half are spoken for. If you would like one of these feel free to go get your own bell and let me know if you want it air brushed w/ the Colonel on it. We only have about a week because of the fact that the Guy doing the air brushing is having surgery in about a week on both hands. There may be a picture of them @ mckenzierebels.com.

Feel free to come talk to me, you should know who I am by the name.

Thanks to Coops' Dad for the idea!

NOW LETS ROCK 'EM REBEL FANS, DON'T LET ME AND MY BROTHER BE THE LOUDEST ONES AT THE GAME, I DARE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's good to be back. Maybe we can keep all the loud mouths out and keep the loyal fans in..............one day. I am soooooooo ready for this year to kick off. If it don't stop raining.......we'll have to watch the game in flat bottom boats and hip boots! See ya'll at the jamboree Friday night. Good luck Rebels.

Hey, it's great to encourage all of us to support the football team. I am a fan who goes to every game. It is football season, so let's support the Rebels. However, the enthusiasm should be the same when other sports are going on. We have great talent on the football team. But, there is great talent on the basketball teams, baseball and softball teams. They deserve the same kind of support, but rarely get it. Let's support our football team, but don't forget that it is not the only game in town.

Well it's good to be back. Maybe we can keep all the loud mouths out and keep the loyal fans in..............one day. I am soooooooo ready for this year to kick off. If it don't stop raining.......we'll have to watch the game in flat bottom boats and hip boots! See ya'll at the jamboree Friday night. Good luck Rebels.

825718640[/snapback]

BOHICA,

Shoot me an e-mail and tell me what happened on the other thread. Who acted up?? I've been really busy for a few days and haven't been on here. Didn't know it had been closed. What happened? Or you can call me since you know who I am now.

It's a shame that thread was closed, I hoped it would last the entire season. May have to do the Jamboree on the radio. Don't know yet. but, sure ready to see some football action under the lights!!!!

BOHICA,

Shoot me an e-mail and tell me what happened on the other thread. Who acted up?? I've been really busy for a few days and haven't been on here. Didn't know it had been closed. What happened? Or you can call me since you know who I am now.

It's a shame that thread was closed, I hoped it would last the entire season. May have to do the Jamboree on the radio. Don't know yet. but, sure ready to see some football action under the lights!!!!

825719407[/snapback]

OK, I just sent it duckman.

Now I'm ready to see my Rebels tomorrow night. Man, things are getting heated around the area. Fans from all around.................1A and 2A schools are talking it up. It's getting really bad where I work since I'm surrounded by 80% Mustang fans!!! But a very few other Rebel fans along with myself are trying to keep our Rebel pride at its peak. Good luck tomorrow night guys!

This year, the McKenzie Maniacs (aka the student section) has a large number of returning seniors, which will be in full force starting with our first game at Trenton. As always the Maniacs will be behind the Rebels all the way this season. The Rebels are more than ready for their new combatants in Region 7-A. At home or away, win or lose, rain or shine, the Rebels will always have our support. Rebel fans should expect the accustomed roar of the Maniacs and we expect the same of the fans...GO REBELS!

What are ya'll thoughts on the game last night with OCCHS in the Jamboree??

My only real concern is that maybe we need to show a little more patience on offense. Mix in a little more run and also, not try to get it all on one play (Throwing the long ball so much). In scrimmages, the high % passes seemed to work well with the shorter look in's/slant's and the 10-12 yd. patterns.

That may well be the plan of the coaches and we just didn't show it much in the Jamboree??? I hope so. Well anyway, there is a starter thought.

We'll be there behind the Rebels @ Trenton for the first "real deal" nest Friday night!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

Edited by duckman38201

O.K. Im a little overdue making some people mad but this is America and here I go.

First of all im from Huntingdon and we have nothing to be proud of from the jamboree last night. We have some problems and we know it but we will work on them and do something different if we need to. TAKE A LESSON. We sat there last night for 2 ten minute quarters that lasted an hour and ten minutes and watched Mckenzie pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, and pass some more to absolutly no avail. BOYS AND GIRLS, IT AINT WORKING. This has been going on now for about 3 years. It hasnt been working and it still aint working. There were many times last night that your quarterback could have easily ran for first downs and chose to hang on and pass only to get sacked or intercepted. You can pass for 10,000 yards a season and if it dont win games it aint for nothing. Yes, you have a good quarterback but I wouldnt take 3 of him for Crocker simply because Crocker can and will do more than try to run his passing stats up. By the way, Crocker can pass as good if not better. And by the way, when you follow the official around whining every time things dont go your way, this is very tacky.

O.K. Im a little overdue making some people mad but this is America and here I go.

First of all im from Huntingdon and we have nothing to be proud of from the jamboree last night. We have some problems and we know it but we will work on them and do something different if we need to. TAKE A LESSON. We sat there last night for 2 ten minute quarters that lasted an hour and ten minutes and watched Mckenzie pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, and pass some more to absolutly no avail. BOYS AND GIRLS, IT AINT WORKING. This has been going on now for about 3 years. It hasnt been working and it still aint working. There were many times last night that your quarterback could have easily ran for first downs and chose to hang on and pass only to get sacked or intercepted. You can pass for 10,000 yards a season and if it dont win games it aint for nothing. Yes, you have a good quarterback but I wouldnt take 3 of him for Crocker simply because Crocker can and will do more than try to run his passing stats up. By the way, Crocker can pass as good if not better. And by the way, when you follow the official around whining every time things dont go your way, this is very tacky.

825721345[/snapback]

I thought Ball transferred to Mckenzie so he could get more carries? Looks like he made a big mistake by going to a team that's not committed to the run.

I thought Ball transferred to Mckenzie so he could get more carries? Looks like he made a big mistake by going to a team that's not committed to the run.

825721409[/snapback]

I think he got about 4, maybe 5 carries. The latest costar to the traveling quarterback show. :lol: