WAY TO GO LANDERS!

Maynardette

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i heard on the raido wesley smith ran wild  he danced to the tune of about 300 yds.

825720931[/snapback]

Sounds like a Scott Co. report, they got a Wesley Smith capable of the same type of game busting. Must be cousins or something...........I am assuming this is a Cloudland "Landers" thread since Maynardette started it?????????????????

Edited by possumcop

To all you cloudland fans the only reason you won is because the lack od a decent qauterbak when last year we had the best qb in the county. Justin Hicks did poorly throwing int after int but next year we're coming for you.

825721096[/snapback]

We still got the W and thats the bottom line. You had one good year last year, but until you can win year in and year out, like We do, :rolleyes: you are still a losing program. People never lose faith in winners, and Cloudland, every day-whoo!- every minute of their young lives just keep winning and winning and winning! So whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because we are gonna be here for a long long time. Whoo! B)

from what i heard on the raido wesley smith ran wild  he danced to the tune of about 300 yds.

825720931[/snapback]

I was at the game and it was amazing how that kid ran with the ball!! There was no stoping him. He broke another record, over 300 yds. I heard, and got MVP also along with Hunter West taking defense. Scott won 46 to Yorks 20. York played a real good game, but was no match with Scott Co.