DB @ SULLIVAN SOUTH WEEK 1

ArtVandalay

I tell you what, you are about as smart as they come. I'm sure you realized that decide means  to arrive at a solution that ends uncertainty or dispute about. Now I'm sure that you know DB's kicker and south's kicker decided (that's the past tense of decide) the outcome of the game because one missed a field goal and the other made one. Football is a team game. Everyone from the 3rd string Defensive tackle that practiced hard all week against the 1st string left guard to help make him better to the kicker who scores the game winning PAT decides the outcome of the game. Also I appreciate your statistics of your Drug and Violence Research at DB. It saddens me to hear that such terrible things are so rampant at a school like that.

825731027[/snapback]

Earnie Davenport! :o How have you been man?! Long time no see! :D

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll anwser everyones problem this game is in the past DB can go on in life and have a math teacher talk crap because as we all know the players sure can't back any thing up(THROP). OH! and for the it was just SOUTH comment your days coming, just beacuse we dealt you a big embarassment doesn't mean you have you to go and get mad. The sun doesn't shine on the same horses rear for forever. Oak-Ridge is going to hand the biggest upset in DB history. I'm from SOUTH and I do belive both schools made rearends out of themselves it's all foolish to destroy either school property or cars. Beginning with the kicker Cameron Tate stealing flags aren't you like in high school now. COACH CLARK did get out coached can't get blood out of a turnip,anyone can coach Lamon's(least talent form a 1,700 over student basis i've ever seen)

It's starting to get like a fish story, Rebel fans... the one that got away! You guys blew your one and only chance of a decade. Really, it's not that big a deal in the DB season, just an early season game. And, no don't be surprised if Oak Ridge defeats the Indians in 2005, they should, their loaded and the Indians are a very young team. But in 2006, those roles will be reversed and South will still not be mentioned by anyone as THE DB RIVAL. In 10 years, this will be a 22 game win streak, and nobody will talk about it.

Good Luck in Region 1 4A Rebels, we expect you to run the table.

RTR

GU!!

Hey Art.....get a life....this coming from a neutral fan who went to Death Valley on Thursday night to see a good game and i walked away pleased. Both teams played their hearts out and DB took advantage of the breaks. Its only a matter of time before the Rebels do top the tribe, maybe when the sophomore QB is a senior and throwing for 3,000 yards a season. Good Luck getting him a house in the city coach clark. Talking about class...lets talk about morals...atleast south players arnt at the mall on the weekends selling crack and psossesing hand guns....any south player that would even think about doing that wouldnt touch the game field...let along sit out two games and start the rest of the season...and class? what about 't-naughty' puching sam mccord last year on the side lines........on the side lines. Congrats to the indians on their ego boosting win over a 4A team. Good Luck against oak ridge (who beat clinton 74-0) and good luck to the rebs who seem to have the MLC in hand. Giddy Up and get a life Art. :D

Rebel fans talk smack after the game, just because they came CLOSE to beating us. I don't know what they would ever do if they ever beat us, I guess we will never know.

Get your facts straight about the whole Lamon situation.

And T-Naughty sure did hand it to yall for 4 years didn't he? Ha bow down to him.

12 Straight........

Rebel fans talk smack after the  game, just because they came CLOSE to beating us.  I don't know what they would ever do if they ever beat us, I guess we will never know.

Get your facts straight about the whole Lamon situation.

And T-Naughty sure did hand it to yall for 4 years didn't he?  Ha bow down to him.

12 Straight........

825733831[/snapback]

Get my facts straight? Straight about what kid,I didnt name any names....and oh yea...do you know what the word neutral means? I know the teaching at DB is dependent on your 40 time but neutral means you dont pick sides....come on, get my facts straight? www.dictionary.com

OK, well then catfish fill us in what exaclty is the whole Lamon situation. T Naughty was heck raiser with no real talent, he may have done his duties and hats off to him for that. The strength of DB and South must neither one be on the field but on .................................Coach T..................DB and South neither one played the right kind of ball they should have DB should have made it blow out and South with the given chances should have taken advantage as well. Lets just end this crap on a great high school rivalry between two seperate classifications both teams have had thier days. Last Thursday was not souths as we all know.............good luck to DB for the rest of the season as well the Rebs both teams have talent and should run thier conferences.