Week 1 - Greenbrier VS Lipscomb

GreenbrierCat2

Call me crazy, but I'll take our Cats in this one to make it two in a row over the 'Stangs.  I think with them having gotten the first game mistakes out of the way, they should do fine.  Plus, we have them at home and I know Bobcat field will be ROCKIN'!!!

Bobcats in a low scoring affair, 12 - 7.

825723764[/snapback]

You were right on the Money. Can you give us the Powerball numbers.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember Bomb Squad and that crew reside in a higher floor of the matrix and only come down for the fun of it.

825729395[/snapback]

Oh puuullleeeezeee. Exactly where would that "matrix" be? I'm assuming you are not implying that Bomb (& his other 7 screennames) live on a "higher plain" than the rest of us? If you think that, I've got a "Good Book" you need to read that says differently.

It was a great game last night and I too met many DL fans that were cordial, gracious and complimentary of the Cats. The Mustangs are a good team and we wish you all well as the season progresses.

Okay.  Sorry to "jinx" this by joking earlier.

It actually did come a "downpour" less than an hour ago over Greenbrier and as I write there is loud rolling thunder that is pretty continuous.  Stlll sprinkling lightly.  It is alot cooler here, but wet and overcast.  Bring your poncho's and something to sit on.  Leave the umbrellas (lightning rods) at home----metal bleachers on both sides.  :P

Oh yeah...

Greenbrier will take it 12 - Lipscomb 7.

825728186[/snapback]

Please give us the powerball numbers.

Today we salute you, Mr. Greenbrier High School Football Fan. You've inspired the cheering world with your painted chests, and your elaborate cheers 47 minutes into the game. You've mastered the use of the "One person ruins a school's reputation" line. Tirelessly, you work through the week, taking valuable time out of every day to discuss Ohio football, all building up to Friday night. You infect hundreds every weekend with the ever contagious Cat Scratch Fever. So hop off those tractors and crack open an ice cold jug of sweet tea, Mr. Greenbrier High School Football Fan, yours are the contributions some of us thrive on here on CoachT.com.

Great game last night, Bobcats. Good luck the rest of the regular season and part of the post season. I'll miss you.

Today we salute you, Mr. Greenbrier High School Football Fan. You've inspired the cheering world with your painted chests, and your elaborate cheers 47 minutes into the game. You've mastered the use of the "One person ruins a school's reputation" line. Tirelessly, you work through the week, taking valuable time out of every day to discuss Ohio football, all building up to Friday night. You infect hundreds every weekend with the ever contagious Cat Scratch Fever. So hop off those tractors and crack open an ice cold jug of sweet tea, Mr. Greenbrier High School Football Fan, yours are the contributions some of us thrive on here on CoachT.com.

Great game last night, Bobcats. Good luck the rest of the regular season and part of the post season. I'll miss you.

825729478[/snapback]

Boy, I bet it hurts to say all that with chunky crow stuck in your throat. :P

Till next year, Bombsquad.

Congrats to the Bobcats on a huge win last night. I'll admit I was worried with such a young team but you made us proud. I always respect DL because they play hard and are well coached but that doesn't mean I like them. You guys gave me something to give Harley a hard time about. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

Way to go 'Cats! Sorry that I missed what seems to have been a very exciting game. Wish I could have been there.

This is proof that Coach Williams and his staff have established a wonderful system that will continually produce winning football at Greenbrier. After losing so many seniors, most teams would never play this competitively the next year. Great job all around.

Look forward to the rest of the season. Don't let up just because the competition gets easier this week. Take it to 'em!

p.s. For those wanting lottery numbers, I'll never repeat getting that prediction correct. GreenbrierCat2 was probably thinking the same thing I was. GB would score 2 TDs and not convert extra points since they have struggled all year. And, for GB to win, DL couldn't score more than 1 TD. Hence 12 - 7 was an easy prediction.

greenbrier didn't return alot of starters from last years team did they?

825729481[/snapback]

#54, Dale Krisle, (pronounced "Cry-sil", not "Criss-sell" for all the PA announcers that don't care to check how to announce names), the center, is the only returning offense starter from last year. He is a Sr. this year and is playing both ways, and does a great job for the Bobcats.

When one class has most of the starters such as last year, the loss of 23 Seniors is a big blow to a team. There are many other players that got alot of playing experience from last year (Dill, Pigg, Kyle Herndon, Robertson, etc, etc.) and are doing a great job as well. The players for the Class of 2006 is alot less in number, so the younger guys will step up have to play and have time which will help leave some experienced players on the field come graduation.