Anderson County Jamboree

GoldenEagle11

Rhea Co. looked good and once their offense stopped getting pentalies they started rolling and moving the ball pretty well. Rhea Co's secondary will need some work because Clinton isnt that good of a passing team and they prob had over 100 yards passing in the 12 minute quarter and could have had another 60 yard td pass that went off the recievers fingertips and had the corner behind him. RC's running back looked good and they looked good on the counter plays. When they executed right htey were getting about 10 yards a carry on those counters. Although i dont believe the final td that Rhea Co. scored to get the win was a td but it was just a jambo so good luck to Rhea Co. during the season.

I was at the jamboree Rhea Co. played Clinton score was 14-7 Rhea co.They moved the ball at will but kept shooting there self in the foot with pentalies. Great passing and running. The defense front four and linebackers you could not run aganist but the corners and safteies need work. Then Oak Ridge and Anderson Co. played the running game of Oak Ridge was good the passing game needs work. The defense front and linebackers are good but corners and saftey needs lost of work.Anderson Co. offense coud't move the ball very well except for two or three plays.The passing game had some bright spots. The Defense could stop the pass but the run kill them. Oak Ridge JV played Rhea Co. Jv and ended up in a tie. Rhea Co jvoffense could not do much but defense played good same with Oak Ridge. Then Anderson Co. JV played Clinton JV I didn,t see any of this. See local newspaper for score. At half time the teams had the pass, punt, kick,fastest back and fastest lineman results below:

Pass- Oak Ridge

Punt- Anderson Co.

kick- Clinton

Back-Oak Ridge

Lineman- Rhea Co.

Look in local newspaper this week for the names of the winners thumb

p.s. Four middle schools played the first half

Edited by bigin52

Rhea's offense looked great with the exception of all of the penalties. The defensive line looks solid, they got some pressure and made some plays at the line of scrimmage. The linebackers are looking better each week but the secondary continues to struggle with the deep ball. Also still having some problems stopping running plays to the outside. The defense continues to impove weekly as a unit but the real test comes this Friday against Ooltewah.

Go Eagles!! thumb