FHSrebel27

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon rebel dont let em get to you. You and i both know that beating the crap out of Oakland, again, is the only thing on our players minds. Talked to some of the boys yesterday and they are sick of people still doubting that they are a good team. They are looking to bring it to every team this year. When i asked them about the rest of their schedule and what they thought all they said was it didnt matter and a couple actually didnt even know they played Ravenwood next week. Let everyone else talk about how bad there gonna be and let them say that they are looking ahead when you know that we have always played one game at a time.

Knowing that they are huge underdogs in this game and playing the 5A state runner-ups;

Oakland comes out fearless and with honor and faces the mighty giant. They are battle tested and proud. They know that this is their night. This is their destiny. Franklin 's crowd becomes silent with the inevitable as they watch in horror as their team starts to unravel and fold as the Mighty Patriots gain momentum and confidence with every play, every sack, every STICK. This Oakland team is for real, and is not to be disrespected. They literally glow with POWER, and cannot be denied or beaten. No mistakes....no miscues....TOGETHERNESS and TEAM. The score widens and widens and the Rebels simply cannot shorten the gap no matter how desperately they try. The Pats make believers of all in attendance at Freedom Field as they slay the Rebel giant with their mighty souls , tenacity, determination, and heart . The cheers rise from the stands as fans storm the field to congratulate the TEAM and celebrate this monumental victory. However.....before they can reach them..... .the Patriots immediately fall to their knees to thank the greatest warrior of them all....their LORD and savior.

GOOOOOO OAKLAND!!!!!!!!

Franklin hasn't unraveled or folded in any loss in the past three years, not even the BlueCross Bowl last year. That's definitely not going to happen. In fact, though I won't make a score prediction, I doubt tomorrow... no, it's tonight now, isn't it?... will be "The Night They Drove Ole Dixie Down." (props to all of you who know this song... my father informs that all the bands [hint right there, eh?] used to play that when they played Franklin back in my dad's playing days)

GO REBELS!