who's hot

mjuhb

Margaret Sanders (Tullahoma), so hot right now.

825737308[/snapback]

It's hard to pass off the ball if you are not playing midfield. Coach has her playing three different positions-sometimes all in the same half. Thought she was doing well at midfield, and getting her pacing better, when the coach changed her again, playing her as a forward, and then outside. This team does not do well passing outside, so the outside never touches the ball. It wastes both the Adam's girl and the Sanders' girl-there are some younger players that have not learned the position, but won't until they get a chance to play it. Think Sanders does a better job passing to the outside when she is in the middle; quick too at the top. He needs to give a chance to learn the middle. I haven't seen all the games, but will be watching. This team I think will gel at the right time-surprising that they have this potential. Great defense.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to pass off the ball if you are not playing midfield.  Coach has her playing three different positions-sometimes all in the same half.  Thought she was doing well at midfield, and getting her pacing better, when the coach changed her again, playing her as a forward, and then outside.  This team does not do well passing outside, so the outside never touches the ball.  It wastes both the Adam's girl and the Sanders' girl-there are some younger players that have not learned the position, but won't until they get a chance to play it.  Think Sanders does a better job passing to the outside when she is in the middle; quick too at the top.  He needs to give a chance to learn the middle.  I haven't seen all the games, but will be watching.  This team I think will gel at the right time-surprising that they have this potential.  Great defense.

825739662[/snapback]

Sanders does a great job seeing the field. From what I understand theses girls (sr) have been playing since they were in grade school. Scoring is an issue but the last 2 games showed they play well as a team and are there to win. The defense is great. The sweeper does a great job in helping the keeper and instructing the orther players and seems to be a great leader and role model. I didn't know she had so much speed until she had to sprint back from a corner kick and defend the ball. To bad she is a sr. Some college will get a great player all around, I think this kid could even play other postions!!! Adams and Brasheres are doing a great job too. I feel these girls will be at the state again this year.

Tullahoma Lady Wildcats .. very hot right now. Playing very well together and the younger girls are stepping it up and playing to full potential. Watched CCS tournament and was very impressive. Notre Dame game Tullahoma was a little weak in the first half but picked it up in the second and dominated the rest of the game which unfortunatly ended in a Notre Dame win in a shoot out (3-1). Played Cookeville (Region rival) and dominated entire game winning 4-0. Scoring twice in the first twice in the first 15 minutes. The girls were very tired by the time the 3rd game came, played TN High and won 4-0. Could have won by a lot more, had a lot of shots on frame and kept TN high to just 4 shots on goal but Tullahoma still played a great game. The defense played awesome as usual, letting opponents score NONE through the enitre tournament. These girls are good. looking forward to state, sure they will be there and they have a great shot of winning it this year.