Wartburg vs. Coalfield Time!

rSquared

Keep cring, I will say it to your face. You and your 10 different coacht names talking about yourself didnt help none friday. I wont be hiding behind no message broads but seems how I don't get to come back to town but only friday nights and be back up here for my games saturday unless you want to come to Coalfield game maybe you can fake hurt a week and come down. I'm just saying you have no heart for the game of football and after them hits you got friday you will probably be in bed for a few more days. Don't tell me nothing about being hurt or anything about hurting considering my junior year I played with a broken collar bone and then my senior year I was suppose to have surgrey on my shroulder that summer but I put it off until december. Tell you what now Seth George is MVF,MVE most valueable excuses for not playing well.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea ok i got 1 coacht name that i really use and never said anything bout myself and another thing yea i had a bad game wow happens to everyone and yea i take the blame for it i dont have any excuses and dont let that game fool you i do have heart for the game of football i love the game and like i said i didnt show it friday no excuses but man i could sit here and argue back and fourth with you forever but im not going to i had a bad game o well i gotta forget about it and move on and i could go on and on about playin with injuries etc. but yea man just keep my name outta your mouth and goodluck to you at cumberland.