Wartburg vs. Coalfield Time!

rSquared

Im not 100% sure I heard from 1 of the coaches brothers he didnt say what the injury was but its his shoulder on his throwing arm & said out for 3 to 5 weeks but ill talk with coach later tonight to see for sure or may call Johnny in a bit.

Edited by CMS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cms:

Sorry to hear about the injury, but thanks for passing the info along. And congratulations on staying ahead of me (only by a game though! :) ) in the coacht bigones contest for another week. Sooner or later, I'm gonna catch you man! :o

So, who DOES take the snaps beginning this Fri. vs. Oneida? Any idea? Jesse Keith, Steven Gunter, or ??? :o

Just glad im not making the decision on the starting qb but id say they will go with Jesse hes seen more snaps so far & doesnt have that bad of an arm & the most important thing is he knows all the plays so Jesse would be my guess.

I have not even looked at the Big ones yet :o

WoooHoo tell you what you guys was right about Seth George for MVP. He can fake being hurt better then anyone, I watched him come off the field time after time walking around and has about 0 heart for the game of football. All those 50lbs that he lost figured he would be in better shape. With Wartburg losing their whole o-line thats started last 3 years, it doesnt look good next year for them. BD had a very good game, kinda reminded of myself 1 year ago at Wartburg :P

HATS off to the defense and stoping the run, that was the best effect I've seen from alot of boys in along time just keep it going 13 more games. I bet Wartburgs QB doesnt want to get out of bed from that hit ole #34 put on him last night. Keep the hustle up guys and great things will happen. BTW after watching last night and all the talk my vote is for Seth George for MVF, most valueable faker.

Fearbong ur kinda funny on here running ur mouth all the time about me why dont u just tell me to my face sometime instead of hiding behind these message boards and oh yea didnt play alot against coalfield due to not practicing all week and yea thats why i came off the field alot but yea i dont remeber being hurt at all. so next time before u get on here and run ur mouth know whats going on first