Obion County at Dresden week 1

VOREBS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard fought football game is exactly what it was. If OC could have caught some breaks here and there they would have easily won this game. Whoever says dresden can live with or without hewitt is dead wrong. If they had no hewitt all the other focus would be on clements who sure couldnt do it himself. They have to have hewitt to keep the defense stretched. Clements and Hewitt need each other and the dresden lions need both of them. Hats of to those guys for a hard faught football game. I think OC looked very well and earned some respect after that game. Also some of OC's kids did alot of growing up. The good thing is that who cares who won this game. It was just a game. This week OC steps into CC ready to earn that W and a W in region play. They will be well prepared and I think they are beign over looked this season since they are young and last years record. Look for OC to turn some heads on into the season when finally people start respecting.

Hard fought football game is exactly what it was. If OC could have caught some breaks here and there they would have easily won this game. Whoever says dresden can live with or without hewitt is dead wrong. If they had no hewitt all the other focus would be on clements who sure couldnt do it himself. They have to have hewitt to keep the defense stretched. Clements and Hewitt need each other and the dresden lions need both of them. Hats of to those guys for a hard faught football game. I think OC looked very well and earned some respect after that game. Also some of OC's kids did alot of growing up. The good thing is that who cares who won this game. It was just a game. This week OC steps into CC ready to earn that W and a W in region play. They will be well prepared and I think they are beign over looked this season since they are young and last years record. Look for OC to turn some heads on into the season when finally people start respecting.

825729744[/snapback]

Clements played about 2 snaps the entire football game. The true "hats off" should go to Ryan Nanney for the 45 yard field goal with 5.8 seconds left in the ball game. thumb

825729744[/snapback]

the other kid besides hewett was not clements it was ryan adams

Edited by diesel

Obion Co won't make the playoffs in 7-2A either!!! :D

825726645[/snapback]

I think your dead wrong. I believe central will be looking to turn heads this season. Yes they dont have the talent has other teams in their region, but they got the heart. After last years season you can bet they will want some Ws.

Clements played more than two snaps and when he was in he had good runs. True adams played a good bit, but hewett did most of the work. Yes, hats off to Ryan for the field goal I guess he was upset for missin the 30 + one.

825731444[/snapback]

If I remember correctly Clements didn't play much at all. I not sure if he is hurt or if Adams played more because he was running so well. I think Clements had 1 carry for a couple of yards. Hopefully for Dresden they have everyone healthy and ready to go this Friday for the big region matchup with Humboldt. Good luck to OC in their region game this week as well.