Jackson South Side @ jackson North Side

SShawks1

Week 1 Time to get the season started!!!  Last year sS beat NS43-0. I think SS will winbig again. North Side will give them alot better game this year. I predict Southside 27- Ns 7  Good luck both teams this year  GO HAwKS!!    Anyone else have any prediction on the game?

825722307[/snapback]

Don't get to cocky. NS has nothing to loose and alot to prove. They may give the Hawks all they want. NS is still young, but they have some talent and experience that they didn't have last year. This may be a very close game. I predict an upset. NS 27 - SS 21.

Its gonna be close.  I say SS by a touchdown.

825723837[/snapback]

North Side is still young. they have a few skill players to watch(cole). I said they would score 7 i take that back just watched film on them. South Side will win big again. 28-0. What makes you think they will keep it close?

I think the Hawks will win by 21+. NS still has a lot to prove after what they did last year.

COLE, did SS scrimmage Milan this year, and if so how did they look?

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825724407[/snapback]

They palyed last week. South Side looked good on both sides of the ball. Alex hayes broke a 50 yard td, and Mosely scored on an 8 yard run. SS stop Milans running game but gave up 3 long pass plays. Mialn had the ball inside the 5 yard line 2 times and didn't score. You going to be at the Nothside game?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.