Union City vs Westveiw

Westveiw35

LET'S SEE HOW U.C DOES THE 2ND WEEK OF THE SEASON BEFORE THEY CAN WIN THE REGION..I KNOW U.C BEAT CAMDEN IN A SCRIMMAGE AND I BELIEVE CAMDEN GOT BEAT PRETTY HANDILY ALSO IN THEIR 1ST GAME..IT MAY HAVE BEEN AGAINST WESTVIEW..I DON'T THINK LAKE CO IS JUST GOING TO HAND FIRST PLACE TO U.C ..I DOUBT MZKENZIE IS GOING TO JUST GIVE U.C THE CHAMPIONSHIP EITHER..LAKE CO HAS BEATEN CROCKETT IN A SCRIMMAGE AND PLAYED WITH COVINGTON,COULD HAVE AND PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE WON, SO I BELIEVE THEY HAVE ALREADY FACED AS GOOD COMPETITION AS THEY WILL SEE THIS YEAR..L.C.CAN WIN THIS REGION IF THEY STAY INJURY FREE..

825723566[/snapback]

Union City scrimmaged Crockett Co. in the spring and handed it to them, not to mention that on two plays back to back Rio put out their starting tailback for the whole scrimmage. So say what ever you want to say, but Union City will be ready any day.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AGREE..THEY PLAYED A LOT OF TOUGH TEAMS..BUT LOST...AND YES..WE WOULD HAVE LOST TO THEM ALSO..I THOUGHT HUNTINGDON WAS THE BEST TEAM IN THE AREA THE PAST TWO YEARS..I WATCHED THEM PLAY MILAN THE LAST TWO YEARS AND AGAINST ALCOA IN THE BLUE-CROSS OR THE OLD CLINIC BOWL...BUT,THEY ALSO LOST TO OBION CEN .AS I RECALL..AND I BELIEVE GIBSON CO WON THEIR FIRST GAME IN ABOUT 4 YEARS AGAINST  THAT SAME OBION CEN TEAM..............AND I WILL SAY THIS ..PEOPLE HAD NOT BETTER OVERLOOK THIS YEARS GIBSON CO TEAM..THEY ARE VASTLY IMPROVED..YOU ARE RIGHT..YOU HAVE TO PICK SOMEONE...THE TRANSFER U.C GOT FROM MISS.MAY HELP THEM EVEN MORE..BUT IF YOU GOT YOUR NICKNAME FROM BEING BORES..COME WATCH THE U.C-L.C. GAME..I PROMISE YOU WON'T BE BORED..LAKE CO HAS A LOT OF OFFENSIVE WEAPONS ALSO..

825723618[/snapback]

Where did you get that Huntingdon lost to Obion Central. We Beat them 8 touchdowns to 3

Not sure if I understood you correctly, but Huntingdon didn't lose to Obion.

825723620[/snapback]

I WAS IN A HURRY BUT WAS TRYING TO SAY i THOUGHT hUNTINGTON WAS THE BEST TEAM I HAD SEEN THE PAST TWO YEARS IN THIS AREA SO THEY WOULD HAVE BEATEN JUST ABOUT ANYONE INCLUDING L.C.I MEANT TO START ANOTHER SENTENCE THAT SAID UNION CITY WAS BEATEN BY OBION CEN AND CENTRAL LOST TO GIBSON CO ,WHICH HADN'T WON A GAME IN ABOUT 3 YEARS..AS FAR AS HUNTINGTON,I DON'T SEE THEM LOSING THIS YEAR EITHER BUT THEY HAVEN'T BLOWN PEOPLE OUT IN SCRIMMAGES LIKE I THOUGHT THEY WOULD..BOO WEATHERS AND CHRIS DONALD ARE ABOUT THE TWO BEST BACKS IN THE STATE..

Westview wins by 2TD's thumb  Union City did look impressive in scrimmages against both Camden and Crockett Co. from what I read in the preseason but the Chargers are on a mission after last year's second round disaster at home against Milan.  The only team I see beating them this year is Huntingdon (twice).

825724677[/snapback]

UC also defeated Liberty and tied USJ in a 3-way scrimmage in Jackson....

Well,that explains everything......

825725454[/snapback]

Yes, i am the drum major...and probably the only one in West TN with a Coach T account...so get off my back. I was being completely sarcastic...of couse i know who Guy is...but his name will not be said much over the PA system this coming Friday Night, because the UC defense is going to make him nonexistant. B)

Well UCDM, go to the game friday night if you want to see a back shake UC out of their shoes, socks, and pants. Guy is Very Shifty. I wish I could go to the game just to watch him. Good luck to UC till you meet OC of course, but I'm calling for a Westview Victory 28-14.

825725518[/snapback]

Uh...where else would i be on friday night? It's kinds of mandatory (sorry, big word) that i be there. And I'M going to watch our offense march down the field all night, and watch a UC defensive stand like no other.