Clarksville teams and upcoming games

nwsuperfan

Congrats to  my Vikings---good start. Whats the word this week--I say my  Vikings by 10  Sat, I dont know much about Rossview but  heard they are  much improved--so will say Rossview  over NE by 18.  I say Clarksville and Kenwood and MC  also win. Whats everyone else think.

825723443[/snapback]

Northwest will lose by 10+

Northeast will win by 20+

Clarksville will lose by -7

Kenwood will win

Montgomery Central will win

Guest catfish-hunter

Northwest will win

Northeast will destroy Rossview

Kenwood will suprise some folks and beat McGavock

Montgomery Central will beat Houston Co.

Finally, in a battle of teams that both lost to Franklin last year in the playoffs by the score of 10-7 I'll take Antioch to upend Clarksville. The Wildcats looked better against Montgomery Central this past Friday night on defense, but offensively they have a long ways to go. If I were to predict a score here I'd say 21-7 thumb

can someone tell me if all of clarksvilles starters played friday night against mont central

825723556[/snapback]

No they did not. some sat out. some where minor injuries. Coaches wanted to look at others to see what they could do. Yes they wanted to win but thought why not see what the younger kids could do under the lights.

1newwildcat fan--thanks--had heard several were hurt for chs and did not play in jamboree. CHS will be good fb team with all their starters playing. NW made huge improvements in game against Station camp--hopefully can get on a roll. From reading about Rossview--hear they are loaded and thier coaches talking about state champiuonship--so figure the coaches must know or wouldnt talk in papers like that. Also heard NE best running back left and went there--so that is why I say Rossview by 18. MC is hard nosed and should win. CHs if starters back---and Kenwood looking real good early so should win easy.

hey guys... just getting on after the McGavock game last night vs. Kenwood.

the score was McGavock 22 - Kenwood 7

Kenwoods only score came off of a fumble caused by McGavock on a kickoff. Kenwood ran it back in the first quarter.

McGavock scored on a fumble recovery in the first quarter, and then scored on a 1yrd run by Dominique Norman in the third, followed by a saftey and a 30 yard pass in the 4th quarter.

Edited by BigBubba76