Dickson County at Henry County

oooooooo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good is Dickson?  I am getting two reports. One they are weeker than last year. The other is they are big and physical.  Does anyone know?  I heard Lincoln Co. beat them in a scrimmage a couple of weeks ago. Do they have any speed?

825724707[/snapback]

Dickson will be dickson. They will be big and they will be physical, nothing new.

How good is Dickson?  I am getting two reports. One they are weeker than last year. The other is they are big and physical.  Does anyone know?  I heard Lincoln Co. beat them in a scrimmage a couple of weeks ago. Do they have any speed?

825724707[/snapback]

Another post said that they lost to Lincoln by 1. They will be the same old Dickson. Tough to beat. I think a Big Red win though.

This game will not be a thing of beauty.  It will be a "slobber knocker."

825726434[/snapback]

Sloober Knocker! I like that. I agree with you, it will be a defensive game. I think that HCHS might be able to have a few more chances to break some long plays. I don't think this year score will be 10-3 like last year.

THis type of game is what HCHS needs. Last week playing RHS was like playing against a track team. Both sides of the ball were very quick. Our head coach thinks that RHS may be one of the fastest teams in the state. They never ran the ball between tackles. Our best defense may be stopping the run between tackles.

Both teams will be fired up! Both sides of stadium will be maxed out.

Sloober Fest score HCHS wins 20-10!