Lebanon @ Gallatin

firstandgoal

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm a little slow I just don't see where Gallatin will run away with this game. Is something wrong with Lebanon or did I miss something about them...I was under the impression that they would be good this season. I'll take a 1 point victory just fine. A W is a W no matter how many points it's by. I just hope we play a good game and come out on top in the end.

Hey FOOLBall Man,

O.k. I see now why Lebanon performed so poorly against little ole Springfield. "Coach Brown had 4 or 5 starters on the sideline".

You might want to tell him to keep them there again this week against Gallatin. That way you and the rest of those football wanna be's that support the bluedevils will have a built in excuse week after week.

Lebanon graduated 18 Seniors and even with them there couldn't get past round 2 of the playoffs. Every year it is the same ole story from LHS. Their fans believe they are doing something by losing to Riverdale by 30 and walking around telling everyone they played them real close and the score isn't indicative of the game.

Like I said earlier your program is 3rd or 4th in Wilson County not to mention your Region.

Wilson Central has passed your program and will destroy LHS this year. Friendship just keeps taking your players and by the way won a REGION championship last year while placing the only "real" FOOTBALL recruit in the County into a Division I school (LOUISVILLE).

Watertown makes the playoffs and wins games as often as LHS and even MJ might beat the bluedevils this year!

WISE up FOOLBALL MAN and realize that LHS only decent football teams were in the 50's and 60's.

Hey FOOLBall Man,

O.k. I see now why Lebanon performed so poorly against little ole Springfield.  "Coach Brown had 4 or 5 starters on the sideline". 

You might want to tell him to keep them there again this week against Gallatin.  That way you and the rest of those football wanna be's that support the bluedevils will have a built in excuse week after week.

Lebanon graduated 18 Seniors and even with them there couldn't get past round 2 of the playoffs.  Every year it is the same ole story from LHS.  Their fans believe they are doing something by losing to Riverdale by 30 and walking around telling everyone they played them real close and the score isn't indicative of the game. 

Like I said earlier your program is 3rd or 4th in Wilson County not to mention your Region.

Wilson Central has passed your program and will destroy LHS this year.  Friendship just keeps taking your players and by the way won a REGION championship last year while placing the only "real" FOOTBALL recruit in the County into a Division I school (LOUISVILLE).

Watertown makes the playoffs and wins games as often as LHS and even MJ might beat the bluedevils this year!

WISE up FOOLBALL MAN and realize that LHS only decent football teams were in the 50's and 60's.

825726743[/snapback]

OUCH. That one's gonna leave a mark.

ok i cant take it anymore, in the world are you your just mad because you cant be apart of the blue devil family. Lebanon is going to be good this year Bobby Brown is the best coach in the state of tn. Lebanon didnt have their starting qb in the jamboree due to a ankle injury a sophmore started and did pretty good. Lebanon will be full roster friday and i cant wait to see this game. Lebanon a good defense and if they can find a way to score 20 they will win.

Lebanon- 24

Gallitan- 17

Hey FOOLBall Man,

O.k. I see now why Lebanon performed so poorly against little ole Springfield.  "Coach Brown had 4 or 5 starters on the sideline". 

You might want to tell him to keep them there again this week against Gallatin.  That way you and the rest of those football wanna be's that support the bluedevils will have a built in excuse week after week.

Lebanon graduated 18 Seniors and even with them there couldn't get past round 2 of the playoffs.  Every year it is the same ole story from LHS.  Their fans believe they are doing something by losing to Riverdale by 30 and walking around telling everyone they played them real close and the score isn't indicative of the game. 

Wilson Central has passed your program and will destroy LHS this year.  Friendship just keeps taking your players and by the way won a REGION championship last year while placing the only "real" FOOTBALL recruit in the County into a Division I school (LOUISVILLE).

825726743[/snapback]

Come on Volzchumps. You are right WCHS is better this year. It's about time they were good. And how can you even pull MJHS, FCS and Watertown out you slow demented mind. We WOULD CRUSH Watertown and FCS. And we have beat MJ for like 10 years in a row. I admit we are down this year. But we will stilll compete. And about the Riverdale game, our best leneman was thrown out like two plays in for nothing. A make up call to the All-Mighty Rankin from when his guy got thrown out against Smyrna. The same ref made the call. And we fumbled 7 or 8 times, they scored on D twice and we had two long tochdowns called back. It was a heck of a storm. And we still held them to 150 yards total O. Riverdales lowest output of the year. Did I say we should of won? NO! And how could you say CHUMP boy Slappy, that LHS only decent teams were in the 50's, 60's. We won 9 last year. That ain't decent. We play in the tuffest region in the state. Heck when Aulds and Elliot Carson(2 SEC players there CHUMPSLAPPY BOY) were at LHS we went to the 3rd round. You must know nothing about LHS. And Gallatin is down this year. Do I think they are better, maybe. Do I think we can win? Yes if we do the things I stated. Dog grow up and recognize. LHS is has a better tradition than anyone in the county. Put your salt shaker up dude. What did you get cut from your high school team? Or let me guess you were on the team but just got to stand on the side line? I bet your wrist were strong from clapping. So CHUMP I hope I see you at the game. It's hard to miss me, I'm 6'2" and about 3bills. Bald headed. Come up and we can talk. I would love that. Edited by Football Man

B) Like I said Foolball Man all you lebanon blue devil LOSERS are the same. You get beat by Riverdale by 30 and think you played well. You lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs (as a Region Runner-up) and lose to another regions # 3 and still convince yourselves that you had a good season. You send half your team to play for the MIGHTY CU Bulldogs football team and think you graduated some talent! thumb

Keep selling yourselves on that B.S. cause everyone else in Middle TN is laughing at you!

At least you admit that WC has passed you by! My goodness they are in what their 5th year and already are gonna kick your butts!

As for FC and Watertown, I don't know of any REAL 5AAAAA teams that measure themselves against 1A teams but when your perenially as weak as the bluedevils I guess you will grasp at any straw you can.

By the way I heard Watertown had Patterson signed with Carson Newman and Friendship had Sweeney sign with LOUISVILLE last year. I guess that powerhouse LHS signing half their team up at Cumberland was just as good HUH? B) If I remember right Carson and Aulds played when Marshall coached. Brown's been there for a few years now and hasn't produced. Maybe you guys can beg MEDLEY to return and at least consistently finish 2nd to Rankin and Riverdale! Instead of having 1 team every 10 years that finishes 2nd and then loses in Round 2.

Bobby Brown needs to go back to TC and resume his position as an assistant to a real TRADITIONAL POWER instead of coaching at a team that ruled in the 1950's and 60's.

Come on Volzchumps. You are right WCHS is better this year. It's about time they were good. And how can you even pull MJHS, FCS and Watertown out you slow demented mind. We WOULD CRUSH  Watertown and FCS. And we have beat MJ for like 10 years in a row.  I admit we are down this year. But we will stilll compete. And about the Riverdale game, our best leneman was thrown out like two plays in for nothing. A make up call to the All-Mighty Rankin from when his guy got thrown out against Smyrna. The same ref made the call. And we fumbled 7 or 8 times, they scored on D twice and we had two long tochdowns called back. It was a heck of a storm. And we still held them to 150 yards total O. Riverdales lowest output of the year. Did I say we should of won? NO! And how could you say CHUMP boy Slappy, that LHS only decent teams were in the 50's, 60's. We won 9 last year. That ain't decent. We play in the tuffest region in the state. Heck when Aulds and Elliot Carson(2 SEC players there CHUMPSLAPPY BOY) were at LHS we went to the 3rd round. You must know nothing about LHS. And Gallatin  is down this year. Do I think they are better, maybe. Do I think we can win? Yes if we do the things I stated. Dog grow up and recognize. LHS is has a better tradition than anyone in the county.  Put your salt shaker up dude. What did you get cut from your high school team? Or let me guess you were on the team but just got to stand on the side line? I bet your wrist were strong from clapping. So CHUMP I hope I see you at the game. It's hard to miss me, I'm 6'2" and about 3bills. Bald headed. Come up and we can talk. I would love that.

825726840[/snapback]

So I guess I hit the nail on the head about the strong wrists! LOL:)!!! And you're the one measuring us against 2 and 1A teams not me. And if Moose hadn't of let the program slip so far Brown would of had last years team in the third or fourth round. Heck his 2001 team was loaded and he upset it away. Coach Brown is a good man and a heck of a coach. See what you don't understand is, becuse you're a dodo cump pumk, is a coach can't control what players or what tallent he has at his school. You coach the players you have. Paw Paw told me you can't make sugar out of... well you know the rest. Brown has got the most he could out of EVERY team he's had. Why rip on CU? There is nothing wrong with that school. You just have hate in your heart. And we did have 2 players sign with OVC schools. That's 1-AA CHUMP SLAPPY! Let me guess while you were clapping on the side line we must of beat your teams butt! So you weren't good enough for CU to recruit you? And I never said WCHS passed us. I just said they were better this year. And this is their 6th year oh great and powerful CHUMP BOY! So CHUMP look me up at that game and we can dicuss this like men. Not swapping words on a message board like kids.

Football Man.........let's lay it on the line.....as soon as it came out about bobby's lil Lift and the filming of the signals...yall got THUMPED by a team that you already beat. Cookeville RAN in their plays so your coach actually had to make his adjustments and COACH. Therefore....they LOST. Bobby's "well-disciplined team" wrecked two region school's locker rooms right under his very nose 2 yrs ago. You want to know why no one has any respect for Lebanon round here in this region????...it is b/c they have NO respect for your head coach , the way that he talks on the sidelines, and the way his assts talk on top of opposing school's pressboxes.

BTW...thanks for Clarence Jordan's transfer to OHS. He is a fine young man and we appreciate him. He is contributing right now to our program. For a kid of that calibur to refuse to play for Brown his soph yr, then come to us and vie for a starting nod....well it speaks VOLUMES of what LHS really is all about. And GEEZ.....yall have a kid willing to sit out a yr at FC to get away from LHS??? Maybe YOU better be the one to do some thinking bud.....