Hampton

pujo

The papers are all picking you to lose, Bristol paper said Jonhson Co was going to beat you like a drum on your own field, Region 2 thinks you are another Unaka, its time to show people around the state who Hampton is. Heart and pride are the two main ingrediants to exelence. I think you have what it takes,and I believe you will suprise alot of people and still be playing come turkey day. Its time to git ur done.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right on man, we got the heart and the pride! johnson county is going to be tough. i believe who every makes the fewest mistakes will win . but i know for sure its going to be smash mouth football, goodluck to all and to mike lunsford welcome back! thumb :rolleyes::D

The only thing you earned tonight was a beating at the hands of Johnson Co. on your home field. Now maybe all the Hampton fans will come down to earth and realize that they are not the best team in the state much less the best team in the area. Just because your daddy mike came down there don't mean you all are gonna win. So, don't be surprised when you have to take a back seat to the 5 time Region 1 champs. you know whom I speak of! B)

dude it wasn't a beating both teams did well

Plus they are 4-a and were 1-a but thats not why we lost, earley mistake's too many

it wasn't a confrence game every one still needs to keep their heads high

we got jellico which is a confrence game next week

oh and king just becuase cloudland beat peuny lil sullivan east dosent mean your high and mighty so do your self a favor and calm down on the trash talk

johnson co is a heck of a team i would not be suprised if they win thier confrence and go deep in the play offs

but too hampton fans don't give up on us just yet...........

Edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

Now thats a funny post. You think Sullivan East is pitiful? I'd say East will beat Johnson Co. by 2 touchdowns. They beat the snot out of David Crockett, and Crockett was the strongest team at the weight tournament this year. Johnson Co. will be lucky to even make the playoffs. Hampton needs to realize that they are not as good as they think they are. We will beat you all to death. What I say usually ends up happening. You know why? Because I've got a brilliant mind to go with my muscles. :D Whats causin' all this? :o 5 straight regional trophies. We got the gold to back our play!! Cloudland will dominate!! :D

Edited by THE KING

Heck far King, I really do hope that Cloudland could win that region 5 times. All you have to do is beat 4 retard teams that couldn't stay with in 3 TD's of a decent Pee Wee team. This is by far the worst region in the state of Tennessee. I don't believe anybody will argue with me on that one. And how do you think that Cloudland is going to be able to stay on the field with Hampton. Cloudland was better last year and Hampton was worse last year and Hampton still beat the Landers bad.

Now thats a funny post.  You think Sullivan East is pitiful?  I'd say East will beat Johnson Co. by 2 touchdowns.  They beat the snot out of David Crockett, and Crockett was the strongest team at the weight tournament this year.  Johnson Co. will be lucky to even make the playoffs.  Hampton needs to realize that they are not as good as they think they are.  We will beat you all to death. What I say usually ends up happening.  You know why?  Because I've got a brilliant mind to go with my muscles.  :o Whats causin' all this?  :D 5 straight regional trophies.  We got the gold to back our play!! Cloudland will dominate!! :D

825728736[/snapback]

Hey king you need to shut your mouth you are giving roan maountain people a bad name just because you were not worth a lick don't mean you can get on here and run your mouth lets just keep our mouths shut and prove things on the field. it is going to be a battle on the 27th i wish the best luck to hampton and to us also so let the boys play and shut up you wern't even a has been you are a never was.