Hampton

pujo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King, you better be hiding that night. I heard Jon Potter was lookin for ya. lol.

BTW, Good effort by the 'Dogs against a Johnson County team that, and you read it here, WILL make the playoffs and finish in the top four of the Mountain Lakes this year. If the 'Horns stay healthy, they will beat TN High. Hampton will dominate an improved Jellico team (btw eat at Buddy's BBQ up there, it's good) and then whip up on some more Devils in the coming weeks.

The papers are all picking you to lose, Bristol paper said Jonhson Co was going to beat you like a drum on your own field, Region 2 thinks you are another Unaka, its time to show people around the state who Hampton is. Heart and pride are the two main ingrediants to exelence. I think you have what it takes,and I believe you will suprise alot of people and still be playing come turkey day. Its time to git ur done.

825726869[/snapback]

good post

HAMPTON DID GET BEAT BY A 4-A TEAM BUT BOTH TEAMS SHOWED ALOT OF EFFORT AND AS FOR CLOUDLAND WE AINT WORRIED ABOUT YALL THE ONLY THINK WERE WORRIED ABOUT IS THE TEAM WE PLAY FOR THE STATE TITLE AND WE'RE NOT EVEN REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM SO KING YOU BEST JUST SHUT UP BEFORE YOU CATCH A BEATIN AND THE WHOLE TEAM IS LOOKIN BETTER AND BETTER EVERY PRATICE SO EVERYONE IN 1-A SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR THE DOGS CAUSE WERE BREAKIN LOSE THIS YEAR

King, you better be hiding that night. I heard Jon Potter was lookin for ya. lol.

BTW, Good effort by the 'Dogs against a Johnson County team that, and you read it here, WILL make the playoffs and finish in the top four of the Mountain Lakes this year. If the 'Horns stay healthy, they will beat TN High. Hampton will dominate an improved Jellico team (btw eat at Buddy's BBQ up there, it's good) and then whip up on some more Devils in the coming weeks.

825730131[/snapback]

Instead of looking for me, he better be looking to improve that 13 rushes for 30 yards or whatever he had against Johnson Co. I thought that this guy was unstoppable, hehe! :):o

Now thats a funny post.  You think Sullivan East is pitiful?  I'd say East will beat Johnson Co. by 2 touchdowns.  They beat the snot out of David Crockett, and Crockett was the strongest team at the weight tournament this year.  Johnson Co. will be lucky to even make the playoffs.  Hampton needs to realize that they are not as good as they think they are.  We will beat you all to death. What I say usually ends up happening.  You know why?  Because I've got a brilliant mind to go with my muscles.  :lol: Whats causin' all this?  :o 5 straight regional trophies.  We got the gold to back our play!! Cloudland will dominate!! :D

825728736[/snapback]

Did you not go to Jamboree?

Johnson County 6

Sullivan East 0

Both teams will play hard. Bet you can guess who I'll be on the sidelines with!

Go Horns!

ohhh and by the way... I'm from Avery and they are real happy with their new QB......... I think he is smart enough not to spike the ball on a QB Keeper like someone did on a TD in the JC / Hampton Game on friday thumb ...

that was real smooth

Edited by cowgirl

people, please leave all this alone. hampton is going to beat/get beat by cloudland, ect. hampton is going to go to state. blah. i dont even know the player on my team that posted about not worrying till the state title game, but i worry about every game that i have to play. the next game im thinking about is jellico. we will burn the hampton/cloudland bridge when we get there. this somewhat goes out to my teammates, people need to quit running their mouth. its only going to hurt us. if we do good, people will talk for us and we wont have to. let king talk about the glory days, and can we just talk about football?

Now thats a funny post.  You think Sullivan East is pitiful?  I'd say East will beat Johnson Co. by 2 touchdowns.  They beat the snot out of David Crockett, and Crockett was the strongest team at the weight tournament this year.  Johnson Co. will be lucky to even make the playoffs.  Hampton needs to realize that they are not as good as they think they are.  We will beat you all to death. What I say usually ends up happening.  You know why?  Because I've got a brilliant mind to go with my muscles.  :o Whats causin' all this?  :D 5 straight regional trophies.  We got the gold to back our play!! Cloudland will dominate!! :o

825728736[/snapback]

why you ant got no mind, and not muscles either you were lucky to carry the water during the 94 season the only gold you ever had was when they gave you a ragged out uniform because you were the worst player on the team you took a backseat to nathan webb and donnie sosh because you were a midget guard who couldn't have blocked air from getting in a tiny crack

i named my dog after you "sissy" heres a song about your muscles they're just a sagging

Well despite all the humor I'm getting from this thread I'm gonna throw my opinions in there.Hampton is good,real good.Cloudland is good,I saw both teams play in a scrimmage.Hampton was better.Hampton will play as hard as they can against you whether it was a 1A team where the game didn't mean much or it was the state championship.I've heard many people say in basketball and football that they'd rather play anybody than hampton,bc they know when they play Hampton they're gonna get hit in the mouth and have to play as hard as they can.As far as King,I think you might be pushing the truth a little.Good to know you have school spirit,but you're being a little ridiculous.I guess coming from Central I can't say much though because some of our fans have known to be a little ridiculous on here,especially during basketball season.But you're just giving your opinion and I understand that,which is the whole reason of this message board.So here's my opinion,if everyone stays healthy,Hampton wins big.In fact I'll give u a score right now.

Hampton 35

Cloudland-0

Not being bias,just giving my opinions.