REG 6AA

MIDTN

Well I know that they lost a freshman to sycamore you know who I am talking about, I think. I don't think the coach knew what he was doing, and I know you didn't forget about Richardson, a Jr., and Mitchell, a Sr. post, who can put points up on the board she just isn't as big as finch but more agile than her. I think she will be a big part to this team this year. Well I named four girls who will start who will be number five?

Lawrence (JR) or Flippo (Soph) will probably be the fifth starter. One will start and the other will be the first guard/wing off the bench. The first post off the bench is Freshman Mitchell right now. THey will have to find the next few people off the bench over the first weeks to get more depth established.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawrence (JR) or Flippo (Soph) will probably be the fifth starter. One will start and the other will be the first guard/wing off the bench. The first post off the bench is Freshman Mitchell right now. THey will have to find the next few people off the bench over the first weeks to get more depth established.

Their are two Mitchell's on the team a senior who will start IMO and a freshman who will be the third option second will be Harrison a sophomore didn't play her freshman year but is good. Flippo will be starting over Lawrence if the coach is in his right mind. No offense to the coach just my opinion.

Well I know that they lost a freshman to sycamore you know who I am talking about, I think. I don't think the coach knew what he was doing, and I know you didn't forget about Richardson, a Jr., and Mitchell, a Sr. post, who can put points up on the board she just isn't as big as finch but more agile than her. I think she will be a big part to this team this year. Well I named four girls who will start who will be number five?

Right, no disrespect to the Harpeth program. I just think coach has his priorities mixed up. (I think YOU know what I mean). There are much more experienced, talented guards than he is playing. Ensminger, Mendenhall, Richardson, Flippo, and Lawrence should be their main go-to guards. As for posts, Sr. Mitchell is being asked to fill in a big hole. Yes, more versatile, but not as powerful, and when you're a post, you've got to be. Second string to Sr. post Mitchell would be her little sis. Stronger, more aggressive, and more talented than all the other posts on that team. Good luck this year, Lady Indians.

Right, no disrespect to the Harpeth program. I just think coach has his priorities mixed up. (I think YOU know what I mean). There are much more experienced, talented guards than he is playing. Ensminger, Mendenhall, Richardson, Flippo, and Lawrence should be their main go-to guards. As for posts, Sr. Mitchell is being asked to fill in a big hole. Yes, more versatile, but not as powerful, and when you're a post, you've got to be. Second string to Sr. post Mitchell would be her little sis. Stronger, more aggressive, and more talented than all the other posts on that team. Good luck this year, Lady Indians.

I know what you are talking about. And you are forgetting about somebody that came back to the team and will be Sonia Harrison the coach does not really play here because she is not fully committed to basketball but she IMO could be very good. You might of not of known about her coming back though. Are you playing college ball? and do you know how the freshman is doing at sycamore and if she is playing a lot?