Jp2 wins the Bishop's Cup

timbdp

Am embarrassment. We get to halftime with a good chance. But as usual, we come out of the 2nd half, we lay down and die. A little rain and fatigue has too much of an effect on this team. No excuses for the 2nd half, but I wasnt impressed by Pope's class during the first half, one occasion when they clipped 24# of the Irish, lay on him and pretty much just beat him. And the refs sit there and watch. The first half should have been all Irish, but these refs were horrible. Father Ryan has eliminated all mistakes and yet refs still find a way to take out their anger on FRHS.

But when the 2nd half came around I just about left in disgust. What will it take Irish to win?

825728818[/snapback]

and this little piggy went wee wee all the way home.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think JP2 earned your respect last night Irish. Too many of you have come on this message board and bashed JP2 and given us little or no respect. JP2 made mistakes too and yet we overcame them. We were the better team on the field last night. Dink I don't blame you for being upset with Irishdog. I think Ryan played well and as was said in other posts this game would come down to who made the most mistakes. Great half-time adjustment from Coach Brothers and the knights.

Golden is definately a good playmaker but he makes 3-4 great plays per game and he has the ability to make something happen with them(like the interception); however, Sneed, Poole, Crutcher, J. Wilson, Coffey, Lovett, D. Wilson, Mantagani, Catinagni, Clawson, Glass, Kostadine, Ingle, and etc all played consistently well to win this game. Yes Golden makes touchdowns, which everyone wants to see, but he has a great group of teammates that enable him to make those 3-4 plays per game.

people who say that golden tate is our whole team are just ignorant. of course he is a big part of our team and our opponents game plans but brian sneed only scored one less touchdown than golden. that means that had golden scored 0 touchdowns the score still would have been tied because of sneeds 3. golden could not do a thing without courtney sneed and the Oline. keep talking father ryan because its all you can do at this point. and for those of you who think jp2 played dirty look at all the late hits and pile ons by ryan and all the trash ryan talked. jp2 won with class whereas had ryan won they would have danced and sung and clapped after the game like they did before it when they still had a prayer. its like they think theyre on remember the titans or something. keep dancing ryan your better at that than you at at 2nd half football

IrishDog thank you for still lovin us or wutever, and i HATE to make excuses, but i think we mighta been out manned (Golden Tate), it wasnt the knights versus the irish it was THE Tate versus the Irish, and well he came out victorious.  He was the difference maker... because we controlled the line of scrimmage, but we just couldnt acount for the gold and pride of jp2.  Golden you did good, youv gotten better.  We fought hard and mistakes got us.

ps. that kid that killed nolte shoulda been thrown outa the game, and the play be called back... bc not only was it holding, but stupid stuff

825729017[/snapback]

Ryanboy pleeeeeaassssse!!!

If this game was Tate vs. the Irish then you guys have a long season ahead of you. Sneed made 3 touchdowns on you guys himself. Lovett caught 3 passes. Crutcher, Poole and Glass got several tackles for loss and sacks this game. I think you are underestimating the strength of the opponent we played last night- YOU! Are you so determined to bash the Knights that you will bring yourself down just to do it? Find PRIDE in the game you played last night. You guys are either high on yourselves or beat yourselves down to nothing. Find the middle of the road with your attitudes (a little humility) and you will start winning because you have the talent you just need to find the RIGHT frame of mind.

Alex Nolte was so determined to show his @#$ that he forgot to play football. He was jabbing and poking and holding our guy to the ground and hold his face mask. Our player just let it get to him.

people who say that golden tate is our whole team are just ignorant.  of course he is a big part of our team and our opponents game plans but brian sneed only scored one less touchdown than golden.  that means that had golden scored 0 touchdowns the score still would have been tied because of sneeds 3.  golden could not do a thing without courtney sneed and the Oline.  keep talking father ryan because its all you can do at this point. and for those of you who think jp2 played dirty look at all the late hits and pile ons by ryan and all the trash ryan talked.  jp2 won with class whereas had ryan won they would have danced and sung and clapped after the game like they did before it when they still had a prayer.  its like they think theyre on remember the titans or something.  keep dancing ryan your better at that than you at at 2nd half football

825729297[/snapback]

JP2 won the game, they deserved the win. I was at the game and anyone that claims officiating had anything to do with the outcome is flat out wrong. Both teams turned the ball over and make mistakes. Jp2 had probably more than twice the number of 1st downs. The second half the knights were able to control the line of scrimmage and that my friend was a big influence on the outcome. It seemed that jp2 was better conditioned or possibly deeper than the Irsih. Congrats to the knights, Ryan the little brother to the north is for real. Jp2 enjoy the bragging rights. I know that if Ryan had won, this thread would be 10 times longer with alot more " i told you so" and trash.

Father Ryan please, JpII won fair and square, they didn't just win, they sent you home and back down to earth, you've got a lot of work to get anywhere near a winning record. JPII played great, and that's not just Golden. Crutcher, Glass, Poole, Catignani, that freshmen #22, Sneed, Coffey, Mantegani, Hardy, Konstadine, Rodgers, and Lovett all played good solid games. But then again I think 49-21 speaks for itself to a large degree. Take your little flashy cocky clapping pregame routine somewhere else and get your butt whooped and I hope Ryan win's A game this year, maybe you can beat BGA. Good Luck and I look forward to reading 9 more theards complaining about refs, and 1 player teams this year. Good Luck Father Ryan and learn to lose with class.

and this little piggy went wee wee all the way home.

825729076[/snapback]

whit, quiet now, you didnt even play... but is the game going to be replayed again this evening? because i just gotta see this golden juke and bounce, hes tremendous at it. Iv also gotta see this "amazing" line on there for yall because i was out there for the whole game, and there was no one that i couldnt handle... but we did lose and good game to yall... i wish we had a playmaker like yall, good luck. Crutcher should have been thrown outa the game for that trash he pulled on alex nolte, it was borderline criminal.

Edited by ryanboy06

Father Ryan please, JpII won fair and square, they didn't just win, they sent you home and back down to earth, you've got a lot of work to get anywhere near a winning record. JPII played great, and that's not just Golden. Crutcher, Glass, Poole, Catignani, that freshmen #22, Sneed, Coffey, Mantegani, Hardy, Konstadine, Rodgers, and Lovett all played good solid games.  But then again I think 49-21 speaks for itself to a large degree.  Take your little flashy cocky clapping pregame routine somewhere else and get your butt whooped and I hope Ryan win's A game this year, maybe you can beat BGA.  Good Luck and I look forward to reading 9 more theards complaining about refs, and 1 player teams this year.  Good Luck Father Ryan and learn to lose with class.

825729391[/snapback]

unay 89, You my friend are correct. It was a butt-kicking, no doubt. They outcome of the game was in the hands of the players, refs no influence. Ryan how does it feel?? I hope it motivates and inspires. Anyone who whines about the loss deserves to have it rubbed in. Jp2 showed that they are head and shoulders above the Ryan football team, I am afraid this is a taste of things to come. Dink you like apples??? How you like them apples.

whit, shutup, you didnt even play... sooo ummm yeah no talk for you, the only one that did play was golden... sooo ummm hush

825729400[/snapback]

Ryanboy you got it wrong, that isn't Whit Brown...you are sooooo funny! I guess Ryanboy even if you were on the field you didn't play either because look at the score!

Ryanboy you got it wrong, that isn't Whit Brown...you are sooooo funny! I guess Ryanboy even if you were on the field you didn't play either because look at the score!

825729412[/snapback]

well just ask anyone, anyone on lining up against our left side of the ball, because im pretty sure, that they were on the ground and not making any of the tackles or sacks or really anything the whole game...

but again good game to yall, your fans however, need to show this class you said we didnt have... they spit all over us while we were stretching before the game... what is that?