TENNESSEE HIGH at ELIZABETHTON

GLee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they should have tried that last year because the QB for THS could throw better and they might actually have given maryville a run insteas of a blowout.

825729701[/snapback]

Marcus Nidiffer could've been good if had a chance to throw more, but in this area it wasn't really necessary was it?

Tennessee High tried to run shotgun last year against Sullivan South and that was a big mistake. They might not be too shabby with it this year, as long as they keep practicing.

As for Marcus being better than Booher, I'm not sure about that. I guess that's why Booher is getting a chance to throw this year.

Ahhhhh the best week for a VIKING!!!!!

Besty vs THS

This is the game that everyone works hard for over the summer. No matter what this is always one of the biggest games of the year for each team. I always love Betsy week.

I have seen both teams scrimmage this but i havent had the chance to see them in a real game situation. Betsy really did not impressed after the talent they had returning at the skilled positions. THS is young but that D is still quick to the ball and the offense is coming together as a unit. Although the line is young they r anchored together by Miles Hite who is a three year starter. The Wr's have good hands and r quick. Booher is becoming the leader of the O he along with shaw and bell will take it to the carter county boys and come away victorious.

I know the D will be fired up ready to go.

SO all i gotta say say is i dont care where the game is played b/c the vikes r comin to dominate.

Take it to em boys. Leave everything out on the field this ones a big one.

Vikes 31 Betsy 7

Coach Mays I know ur gonna be wear the helmet this week.

-Tdub-

Besty vs THS

This is the game that everyone works hard for over the summer. No matter what this is always one of the biggest games of the year for each team. I always love Betsy week.

I have seen both teams scrimmage this but i havent had the chance to see them in a real game situation.

Vikes 31 Betsy 7

825732856[/snapback]

This is '05, not '04.

Whoever wins, there will be no 'run-away' by either team. Respectfully spoken, there are more than these two as contenders this year. You will see.

Cyclones 20-14, and I hope the Vikings come in looking for a blow-out.

Competition steps up your game and the Cyclones have had a good dose of that.

Good luck........

GO CYCLONES!!!!!

Besty vs THS

I have seen both teams scrimmage this but i havent had the chance to see them in a real game situation. Betsy really did not impressed after the talent they had returning at the skilled positions. THS is young but that D is still quick to the ball and the offense is coming together as a unit. Although the line is young they r anchored together by Miles Hite who is a three year starter. The Wr's have good hands and r quick. Booher is becoming the leader of the O he along with shaw and bell will take it to the carter county boys and come away victorious.

I know the D will be fired up ready to go.

SO all i gotta say say is i dont care where the game is played b/c the vikes r comin to dominate.

Take it to em boys. Leave everything out on the field this ones a big one.

Vikes 31 Betsy 7

Coach Mays I know ur gonna be wear the helmet this week.

-Tdub-

825732856[/snapback]

I don't understand why everyone thinks Eliz. will get blown away. The D for Eliz. is really good. They held DB under 50 yards passing and under 200 rushing. That is pretty good to me. They held SH under 50 yards passing and 150 rushing. Once again, that is pretty good to me. They are playing teams with so many more people to choose from and competing, so why does everyone always pick a blow out?

This is '05, not '04.

Whoever wins, there will be no 'run-away' by either team. Respectfully spoken, there are more than these two as contenders this year. You will see.

Cyclones 20-14, and I hope the Vikings come in looking for a blow-out.

Competition steps up your game and the Cyclones have had a good dose of that.

Good luck........

GO CYCLONES!!!!!

825732956[/snapback]

It is 05' but that doesnt matter b/c the vikes will still whip up on betsy. I hope the vikes come in lookin for a big win too b/c they r gonna get it.

I agree there r more than just these two teams this but it is still a big rival game and it is.

It is 05' but that doesnt matter b/c the vikes will still whip up on betsy. I hope the vikes come in lookin for a big win too b/c they r gonna get it.

I agree there r more than just these two teams this but it is still a big rival game and it is.

825733165[/snapback]

Of course, we see it differently. Tn High was a much more powerfull team in '04 and if you don't realize that, you must have not lived here. You are one of the very few people who expect a blow out. Every has opionions. That's what CoachT is for.

You, in particular, have given the Cyclones some good bulletin board material, and I appreciate that. We respect the Vikings and wish them good health, but we also feel strongly that we will beat you Friday night in a very tough game. Shaping up to be a 'hot' contest.

As far as being your biggest rival, we choose to see each game that way every week. You're next and we have readied ourselves for conference play by who we have taken on in week 0 & week 1. :D

As always, good luck to your young men :D

I've heard both teams say it isn't going to be a blow out by either team. So all the people picking these blow outs look like they don't know what they are talking about. Just like last week, everyone said DB was going to blow South out of the water, but they didn't, and SH was going to kill Eliz., but it was the farthest thing from that. So all the people they don't really know what they are talking about go ahead and pick your ridiculous scores. :D

I don't understand why everyone thinks Eliz. will get blown away. The D for Eliz. is really good. They held DB under 50 yards passing and under 200 rushing. That is pretty good to me. They held SH under 50 yards passing and 150 rushing. Once again, that is pretty good to me. They are playing teams with so many more people to choose from and competing, so why does everyone always pick a blow out?

825733057[/snapback]

I’m not sure were you get your stat information but the Bristol paper had Science Hill passing for 92 yards and rushing for 221. And they didn’t hold DB to anything they didn’t want to be held to … believe that!! That game WAS a blowout!!!!

Of course, we see it differently. Tn High was a much more powerfull team in '04 and if you don't realize that, you must have not lived here. You are one of the very few people who expect a blow out. Every has opionions. That's what CoachT is for.

You, in particular, have given the Cyclones some good bulletin board material, and I appreciate that. We respect the Vikings and wish them good health, but we also feel strongly that we will beat you Friday night in a very tough game. Shaping up to be a 'hot' contest.

As far as being your biggest rival, we choose to see each game that way every week. You're next and we have readied ourselves for conference play by who we have taken on in week 0 & week 1. :P

As always, good luck to your young men :lol:

825733252[/snapback]

I played on the team last year so i know.

I also know that betsy isnt as good as they were last year. So unless they play a no mistake perfect football game the outcome will not be close