Ooltewah fans?

CadeFan

SC fan here. Was wondering how Clark Gaston has looked so far at FB. He's enrolling in January and could start for the Gamecocks next fall. Also is he playing DE this year? He had soem monster sack numbers last season in GA.

Thanks

825729483[/snapback]

he's good, thats all i have to say about that one. your getting a good one.

He's looked real good so far. He's had at least 50 yds and a touchdown in both games thus far as a FB, running behind two smaller but quicker HBs. He looks like a beast out there.

He's played some on defence, but I think he was an extra LB. I imagine he'd be a good DE as well.

He played at Cleveland two years ago, transferred to the military school, and is at Ooltewah to get his remaining credits and play some football. Does anyone know why exactly he came to Ooltewah?

He's looked real good so far. He's had at least 50 yds and a touchdown in both games thus far as a FB, running behind two smaller but quicker HBs. He looks like a beast out there.

He's played some on defence, but I think he was an extra LB. I imagine he'd be a good DE as well.

He played at Cleveland two years ago, transferred to the military school, and is at Ooltewah to get his remaining credits and play some football. Does anyone know why exactly he came to Ooltewah?

825729646[/snapback]

He's been playing defensive end on D.

825729646[/snapback]

HE CAME TO OOLTEWAH TO WIN!! and thats exactly what we're goin to do!