Springfield v. Mt. Juliet

ut18vols

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ needs to solve their quarterback situation before the game. Our starter has an incredible arm in warm-ups and when he has no pressure, throws a beautiful spiral. He needs to "catch the chicken" like in Rocky II. Foot speed kills both for and against you, "happy feet" by your QB will make the grumblings I heard in the crowd will grow louder and louder. Good luck and Go Bears :thumb:

Oh and how I do miss you! Ever thought of coaching football? Maybe you could stretch to two years this time...wouldn't that be great!! Oh, and if your son wants to play quarterback that would be a bonus too. Seriously, Wilson Central will prove to be one of the strongest teams in the midstate in AAAAA. With the new region alignment the Bears should show alot better than the clubbing they took from the kitty, er, wildcats from the Glade, er, Lebanon. I think Jeff's son JT Majors will be a big time recruit in a couple of years for WC. Just wish they could find a new stat assistant for f-ball and girls b-ball...can you say turd? The Bears will bounce back this week against Springfield. Nice talking to ya! :thumb:

Hey Big...The inference is that I think the Bears will win 6+ games given the redistricting, or reregioning, or realignment of the regions, there, got it. If you are talking about Eddie, I really feel for him. When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planets........maybe then a long-time assistant, or maybe it just seems like a long time assistant...anyway. It looks like it is getting set up for a sophomore-dominated lineup in football. Could buy a few years.