Baylor vs. Brentwood Academy

redraider0185

For all those who picked BA to lose this game, bad choice. Baylor wasnt as good as people say they are. McLendon didnt do much of anything neither did Kevin Cooper. Ba's defense looked impressive only allowing one TD and shut down Cooper completely. Cody Romans threw 3 or 4 interceptions too. Ba looked great and stays undefeated.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we got a good look at Baylor's motivations on the Ohio football boards last week.  BaylorBoob's visit to their boards was an embarrassment for the entire state of Tennessee. Baylor seems to have the ultimate case of small-man syndrome...that is if BaylorBoob and USA1 are any indications.

Good luck to Brentood Academy and please take care of these guys. 

On the flip side, I think Big John is one of the all-time class guys in football and I'm confident he will get things turned around.  I know that he would not have condoned the childishness we witnessed last week.

825737121[/snapback]

I think that I have clearly been a BA fan on this board and I have shown some MBA support because they have guts, but I have never said anything about Baylor. I guess I should be flattered that I am on your mind.

For all those who picked BA to lose this game, bad choice. Baylor wasnt as good as people say they are. McLendon didnt do much of anything neither did Kevin Cooper. Ba's defense looked impressive only allowing one TD and shut down Cooper completely.  Cody Romans threw 3 or 4 interceptions too. Ba looked great and stays undefeated.

825737639[/snapback]

Not sure how you can say McClendon did nothing. He made probably 15 tackles in the game and displayed the athleticism that makes him a top DL. He also showed a lot of leadership at the end of the game when one of his teamates was about to get silly.

BA did an excellent job controlling the run, and when Baylor had to throw, well...

Pretty sloppy game again, as there were more turnovers than touchdowns.

Not sure how you can say McClendon did nothing.  He made probably 15 tackles in the game and displayed the athleticism that makes him a top DL.  He also showed a lot of leadership at the end of the game when one of his teamates was about to get silly.

BA did an excellent job controlling the run, and when Baylor had to throw, well...

Pretty sloppy game again, as there were more turnovers than touchdowns.

825737714[/snapback]

It was sloppy, but this BA team really lays some nasty licks.

Tyree Ford injured and went to the hospital with an injured rib.

It was sloppy, but this BA team really lays some nasty licks.

Tyree Ford injured and went to the hospital with an injured rib.

825737730[/snapback]

Yeah, there were some big time hits. That one that Beasley laid on their tight end that had him doubled over on ther sideline could be felt in the stands! Hopefully Tyree gets healed up quickly during the unscheduled off week next Friday.

Yeah, there were some big time hits.  That one that Beasley laid on their tight end that had him doubled over on ther sideline could be felt in the stands!  Hopefully Tyree gets healed up quickly during the unscheduled off week next Friday.

825737740[/snapback]

yea tyree should be o.k. but I want to know why no one shows Brentwood Academy love. every game we play were the underdogs...like that game against Ravenwood...what has Ravenwood would done to be the favor against a D2 Football POWERHOUSE like Brentwood Academy??? and people keep talking about how MBA is going to win D2 this year :P ........i guess we'll have to wait until November 19th....but anyways, on October 7th, MBA is the place to be...we take them on in their homecoming, i dont know why they booked us for homecoming...what team wants to get beat down at their homecoming??

But im serious ...y'all need to quit doubting these Eagles......I think now y'all are beginning to take us serious.. ..

yea tyree should be o.k. but I want to know why no one shows <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> love. every game we play were the underdogs...like that game against Ravenwood...what has Ravenwood would done to be the favor against a D2 Football POWERHOUSE like <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>??? and people keep talking about how MBA is going to win D2 this year :thumb: ........i guess we'll have to wait until November 19th....but anyways, on October 7th, MBA is the place to be...we take them on in their homecoming, i dont know why they booked us for homecoming...what team wants to get beat down at their homecoming??

But im serious ...y'all need to quit doubting these Eagles......I think now y'all are beginning to take us serious.. ..

825737863[/snapback]

Who said BA was an underdog? CoachT Big Ones had 86% saying BA. Are you talking about Doug Dyer in the paper? You must be new to this, because he has a "thing" about picking against BA, and downplaying the talent at the school.

BTW, I wouldn't talk much smack about MBA right now. Our record is not great against them the last few years.