Cookeville @ Coffee Co.

DJthekid190

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna go with my boys from Cookeville on this one. I think they are gonna come out and play a good game this friday night. This past friday night wasnt the best this team can play. The defense looked awful good as usual, but the offense started out slow, but picked up a little towards the end of the game. What we did do on friday night was capitalize on mistakes. It seemed that everytime White county screwed up, we were right there to capitalize on the mistake, and that is a must in high school football. I look for Zac Hennigan to come out and have a pretty good night throwing the football, but with the weather coming this way, it doesnt look like there will be very many throwing opportunities. Cookeville's run game is solid though, with Wolf gaining over 220 yards in the first 2 games of the year, and Dustin Langford is gonna have a breakout game really soon! 28-7 CAVS is my pick

Should be a good one, our boys are quick and LeHawkins is the real deal will be closer than you think. Coffee by 1 ,21-20

825732006[/snapback]

I don't like predicting blowouts. They always backfire on me! :thumb: I just like to see a clean game played by both sides and my Cavs winning it in the end. ;)

I think that if they get rolling it could be a 14 to 21 point difference, but who knows.

stlrcoach hey do you want to hear something funny Rhea County threw the ball 41 times without a holding penalty that is absolutely the best pass protection team in the state. lol

The Owls a running team had two holds and four pass interference calls.

825732052[/snapback]

My wife calls that bringing your own refs to the game. She's a Steelers diehard from the Pittsburgh area and always loses her mind when that happens. :thumb: Wow, a wife that loves football and NASCAR, can cook unbelievably, and is a gorgeous former cheerleader on top of that!!! How did I get so lucky!!!! :lol:

Edited by stlrcoach

My wife calls that bringing your own refs to the game.  She's a Steelers diehard from the Pittsburgh area and always loses her mind when that happens. :thumb:  Wow, a wife that loves football and NASCAR, can cook unbelievably, and is a gorgeous former cheerleader on top of that!!!  How did I get so lucky!!!! :lol:

825732095[/snapback]

Dont rub it in. My wife hates sports but she is a great cook.