Siegel at Oakland

Dodrill22

any reasons or just because of your obvious dislike for Siegel??? Most of us get on here and can talk about a game and give reasons for and against a team...you just get on here and say Siegel is gonna get destroyed..come back  when you have something useful to add to the topic

825732128[/snapback]

First of all let me make this clear......I do not have a dislike for Siegel. In fact I have no opinion whatsoever about the school. I do, however, believe Oakland will destroy your football team for the following reasons. Oakland has better athletes, Oakland has better coaching, and the football teams have more mental toughness. Now, is this enough for you to understand, or do you need more explanation?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B-Dogg.......you are an intelligent man.

Hoolie, you said Franklin would destroy OHS last week yet gave no reasons why you thought that. Saying they "don't match up" is a simply generic term and not stating reasons why. Yet you hound B-Dogg ( pardon the pun) demanding him to list reasons when you obviously didn't yourself.

BUTTTTTT......Looks like he gave you a list of reasons from his opinion..... :D hahahah...and I LIKEEEEEE those reasons.

Here is how I look at it...

Siegel barely beat Springfield, Oakland hung with Franklin. I think this one could get ugly quick. I dont know whether or not it will though, depends on team shows up for both sides.

825732922[/snapback]

One question...Why did Siegel barely beat Springfield??? 2 mental mistakes that led directly to 13 points. If Corven can't fix that lil problem this week I dunno what his problem is...If not for those two mistakes the score would have been 28-7 most likely... Same as Oakland having 4-5 big mistakes vs. Franklin.

With that reasoning.....if we took our "mental mistakes" against Franklin....3 should have been TDs with the Momentum that we had. Then take away 14 that the turnovers helped them to score. And add in the blocked Field Goal.....then we win. So how then do we "not match up to them at all" in your eyes.? Sounds to me that we stacked up pretty well minus the turnovers. Notice their posters are not trashing us or saying that we got lucky.

I would love to meet up with Franklin again down the road.

I think that Oakland takes this one by at least 10, I just dont see Siegel stoppin our passing game. I also think Cord is going to have a great game he showed last friday that he is the real deal against a good Franklin D....

Oakland:24

Siegel:10

825732444[/snapback]

A good Franklin D They got beat by riverdale By 70 Points in a scrimmage.

Here is how I look at it...

Siegel barely beat Springfield, Oakland hung with Franklin. I think this one could get ugly quick. I dont know whether or not it will though, depends on team shows up for both sides.

825732922[/snapback]

The only way Springfield was close was two fumbles by the Siegel O That #11 ran back for touchdowns. One of which Siegel had less than 10 yards to score.

they just hired a brand new coach who put in the spread. he hadnt been on staff more than a week when they scrimamged in the spring. they put 50 on u .  so then what is ur excuse? dont discount franklins d 2 try 2 bring us down. ur coach dont have enough confidence in u 2 even go on the field with them. scrimmage OR game.

825733501[/snapback]

Riverdale had a new quarterback and they lost more than half of their line. They were not ready in the spring i talk to their players all the time. I have no excuses for last week we got beat by a good team thats all. Siegel coaches would step up to any challenge win or lose if you cant tell from the past two seasons.

Oakland[/url'>Grad' date='Aug 30 2005 - 01:05 PM']I think what oland was trying to say is that franklin's coach had only been there for a short while and only had enough time to try to put in the spread on offense instead of working on any defense

825733529[/snapback]

Well if thats what it was ok. I dont know about that. Anyways Oaklands DB's will be one of the hardest challenges this week. I used to play with all of them and i know they're pretty talented. Should be a good game.