Siegel at Oakland

Dodrill22

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
Well I didn't attend the freshman game, but I want it to be known that win lose or draw I will support my boys at Oakland.

825736599[/snapback]

thats what i like about you 2priceless .. we dont have many those kind of fans at Siegel .. my boy Harper makes a big play tomorrow night .. watch out ;)

There is an urgent sense of unrest in the O-ZONE.It appears that the upstart Stars seem to think they can cause a ripple of discontent and make a bid for

DOMI-NANCE at Freedom Field. But Alas....tis NOT so.

The atmosphere is simply electric as both teams storm the field ready to stand their ground and trade licks in this game that we love. The air is simply crackling as the MIghty Patriots wait impatiently with stoney glares until the opening whistle sounds. Even at the opening kick-off, the Pats set the standard , a pure physical statement of the force that has to be reckoned with. By getting up close and personal with the Stars, Patriot POWER , namely the PAIN TRAIN is demonstrated with passion and determination. With jaws set and glowering, they remember how they have been disrespected by the Nation and set out to prove that they are to be taken seriously. Quickly our invasion into the red zone continues as the Stars become haggard and worn out..... mentally disintegrating....totally deteriorating. Our D literally swarms to the ball before the Star center can catch his breath from the last series of attacks on his battered and bruised body. He tries his best, but he simply cannot hold off the ferocity of the attack on him and the rest of the Siegel O line. It is proven quickly which team is weak among the trenches. And the ball goes yet again to the waiting hands of the OHS Offense. As the OHS O assembles their battalion, the SHS Dc scratches his head in utter frustration. He thinks he has them figured out only to be denied once again. The assault continues and is more and more painful with every snap of the ball. Every series gains more ground, controls more clock, and adds more points. The Stars watch their dreams crumble and shatter as they slip deeper and deeper into slow-motion..... unable to hang onto the ball, unable to score, unable to get a first down......the clock ticks. To the Patriots it is all in fast forward as they have never slowed down for a second...as fresh as they were at the opening kick-off. But to the Stars...they pray for the nightmare to end........for their humilation to be finally over.....for their bodies to heal.....but the Patriots are not finished with the total destruction. They torch them again and again and again with the aerial attack ...relentless in their pursuit of victory . The final horn sounds as the Stars hurl onto the ground once again begging for mercy and release .It is fianlly over and the Pats are once again victorious and satisfied with every facet of their performance.

The OHS fans rush the field to the howls of........"you are classless...classless.....classless...."

geez...haven't we heard that pitiful whining voice before???? but No attention is paid as they are surrounded by adoring fans ready to celebrate with the victors, the Patriots....swollen with pride.

OAK-LAND, OAK-LAND!!

Time to realize that football games aren't won in the stands.....they are won on the field.....

Edited by 2priceless