Huntland vs Mt Pleasant

orange

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game. Huntland is  a better than last yr and has many more offensive weapons. Lookout Valley was able to move the ball on the ground against Huntland, but had 2 turnovers near the goal line. Coach Robertson will make adjustments to strengthen the defense against the run.

825730572[/snapback]

MP has trouble passing and defending against motion. Huntland might be able to take advantage of that and make it a very close game.

I believe this will be a very close game!! MP isn't as athletic as last year but are close!! I think MP's has to jump out with the lead early! I don't think MP has the type of offense to come from behind late in games!! But if MP doesn't turn the ball over and controls the line MP wins by no more than 2 touchdowns!!

Iwas in MP today and herd some guys blaming coach smith for losing friday night .And this was from guys who kids start on the team. But you know what it's not coach smiths fault it's not none of the coaches fault it's the players fault ! Coach smith or the other coaches can"t go out there and play for the players. These player's need to step up and start making plays on defence and quit expecting the daily kid and dugger kid to carry them. It takes everybody on the team to win ball games. SO for these guys doing all this talk tell your kids to play harder. COACH SMITH IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO MP FOOTBALL. Ad as far as ezel being 2a they had a 35 kids MP has like 50 so what does that tell you play hard make the plays AND WIN FRIDAY NIGHT!! MP#1 :(