DB vs Bearden

geronimo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How has the week been for Bo Burton taking all the snaps? Has he gotten a better grip on things? Have the Coaches gotten more confidence in his passing abilities?

I tell ya... Bo was ok on his passing in the South game, for the most part... A week or 2 of 1st Team QB practice will make a world of difference with him and the DB Offense.

I expect that finally getting to play at home and breaking in the Brand New DB Field House will be just what the Doctor ordered for the Indians. Looking forward to the 1st Home Game and the 1st Region 1 5A Game of the Season.

Thoughts go out to those in need in the Gulf Coast

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

I think DB will be a better football team under the lights at J. Fred. Burton will improve with time, and a dominant runner will emerge.

Btw, how about the job from Chris McGinn and Cameron Tate? Tater is obviously one of the best punters D-B has seen for a while and McGinn has showed tremendous talent on kickoffs, more so in Elizabethtown rather than Death Valley when he only had a couple of opportunites.

The Tribe will Roll.

D-B 24

Bearden 10

Speaking of the Quarterback club will you all be selling the "Champions Every Day" shirts if so, then where. Thanks

J. Fred will be rockin' and you all will definitely be able to hear the student section. Its gonna be great

DB-35

Bearden-10

825735073[/snapback]

Usually the QB Club sells spiritwear (that includes the "Champions Every Day" shirts) in the D-B parking lot where the reserve parking is - they should be there.

Looks like we may need to set up an autograph table for Art at the tailgate dinner.

This should be a very good game, Bearden is hungry (not another reference to the tailgate dinner), has some good kids, Pickle is an outstanding leader, the Indians had better be focused and ready and I think they are...hope everyone stays healthy on both teams

Everyone should come early, eat, and enjoy the festivities that is Dobyns-Bennett football...new entry to the stadium tonight...first game from the new field house...how's that leg Art?...

Roll Tribe Roll

wow. i can see things got a bit heated between waco & tu since i've been gone. if you guys decide to go at it post on here where. could be a good fundraiser, :) ....anyway any news on practice & what kind of fish are we having at the quarterback club friday? i love a good meal.i just hope that you didn't catch it in the river below eastman ;) ... good luck to the indians!

Well I tried to get that set up at "Fairway Ford" but Tu didn't bite on it. If anything I guess Fairway Ford got a lot of free advertising on CoachT.

anyways

like I said before.......DB- 35

THA BEARS- 7

825735728[/snapback]

They are bulldogs.