Cloudland vs. Cosby

THE KING

Wow! This thread is about 4 weeks old and old dogbreath finally got enough education to find it. Son, my typing skills were good before Windows95 ever came out, because I went to a real school, not a meth lab. Thats why everybody in Hampton uses food stamps: too dumb to do anything with their life. ;)

One thing you need to remember, if people read your post and their was not a username beside it, they would think it was the King. In other words, you have a pretty good motor mouth yourself.

And Cosby fans, you guys lost 41-7 and you are on here asking for respect because you scored a touchdown. I didn't know there could be this many losers on coacht! :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey king , do you not know a complement when you see one. Cosby has a good football team this year they just won 4 in a row. Cosby fans are proud of the effort the boys made against a team the caliber of Cloudland. Dont throw that 41-7 score around like that either , had you been inteligent enough to find civilization and came of the side of roane mountain to see the game you would know that the game was a lot closer than the score indicates. Coach Keith didn't call off the dogs to keep from runnin the score up , he plugged away with that awesome backfield til the horn blew to get those 41 very hard earned points. If I remember they even had to kick an onside kick late in the fourth with the score 35-7 to get to 41

Cosby can only win against patty cake teams. When you talk about Cloudland, you better get on your knees, because this kind of greatness cannot be duplicated, whatsoever. A 41-7 score is a beating. Its not close. You are going to get another reality check when you play Hampton. You are going to find out that you all are pitiful, just like you've always been. Whoooo!! :(

Hey king Cosby has beat cloudland in football three times more than cloudland has beat cosby in basketball and i believe we have only beat you guys 3 times. thats right we have beat cloudland in football. do you guys even still play basketball since regions changed we havent seen you much but i guess you have to win at least 1 district game over there to get the opportunity to come get your tail spanked at cosby

Wow! This thread is about 4 weeks old and old dogbreath finally got enough education to find it. Son, my typing skills were good before Windows95 ever came out, because I went to a real school, not a meth lab. Thats why everybody in Hampton uses food stamps: too dumb to do anything with their life.

One thing you need to remember, if people read your post and their was not a username beside it, they would think it was the King. In other words, you have a pretty good motor mouth yourself.

And Cosby fans, you guys lost 41-7 and you are on here asking for respect because you scored a touchdown. I didn't know there could be this many losers on coacht!

Education huh, how much education do you have? I am a Sophomore in college and have a 3.8 gpa. I am a very busy person with going to school full-time, working part-time job (normally 35 hours a week), lifting weights 5 days a week, and practicing shooting my AR-15 everyday cause I shoot on a Highpower Rifle Team, thats why I didn't see the post until 4 weeks later. By the way, I can back up my motor mouth. Oh, and one other thing I'm not your son, I'm your daddy.

the king, the KING of what running what seems to be a smart mouth. do you even know what football is. you one of those couch critics that sits and eats junk food all day. you as heck talk a bunch of junk. cloudland is a great team and keith is a great coach. do you think he is, do you even know him. if you do do me a favor. go ask him what he thinks of the cosby eagles. oh by the way i am the proud head coach of those eagles. and after the game with cloudland he personally comminted on my team and how well we played. he even said that in the 1st half we was worried. so did you even play football. do you even know what it is to accomplish something besides making everyone mad. i bet you were or are the waterboy. why dont you go ask some of the football players to teach you some things about the game.

by the way my name is tyler shelton the eagles head coach. my staff has been doing a great

the king, the KING of what running what seems to be a smart mouth. do you even know what football is. you one of those couch critics that sits and eats junk food all day. you as heck talk a bunch of junk. cloudland is a great team and keith is a great coach. do you think he is, do you even know him. if you do do me a favor. go ask him what he thinks of the cosby eagles. oh by the way i am the proud head coach of those eagles. and after the game with cloudland he personally comminted on my team and how well we played. he even said that in the 1st half we was worried. so did you even play football. do you even know what it is to accomplish something besides making everyone mad. i bet you were or are the waterboy. why dont you go ask some of the football players to teach you some things about the game.

by the way my name is tyler shelton the eagles head coach. my staff has been doing a great

send me an email sometime: ptsportswriter@comcast.net

tried to send a pm, but it wouldnt allow me too.

Congrats!

Education huh, how much education do you have? I am a Sophomore in college and have a 3.8 gpa. I am a very busy person with going to school full-time, working part-time job (normally 35 hours a week), lifting weights 5 days a week, and practicing shooting my AR-15 everyday cause I shoot on a Highpower Rifle Team, thats why I didn't see the post until 4 weeks later. By the way, I can back up my motor mouth. Oh, and one other thing I'm not your son, I'm your daddy.

I hope that you can shoot good, cause I done killed three deer only a week into the season. I'm impressed that you are a very busy person considering you are from a very non-busy town. :thumb: If you are lifting five days a week, maybe you want to consider lifting in the up-coming competition and I'll show you that I'm your daddy, you little Hampton porch monkey. I've done graduated from college, probably before you even got out of that disgrace of a high school. I will dominate you in all aspects of life if you mess with me.

And Cosby head coach, you need to find something better to do with your time, because your program is down-trodden and when you all face real football teams, you will always lose. Our coach said all those things to make you feel better, because he feels sorry for you. If I played for your pathetic team, I'd send all your players to the hospital on a stretcher. you don't want none of this. Whooo!! :lol:

Another thing, Eagle24, you've only beat Cloudland once in football. The only losing season that Cloudland has had in 20 years back in 1997. I think it was 33-32. We've beaten your butt so many times, it isn't even funny. And this is a football forum, not basketball. Post about the wimp sports elsewhere.

And dogbreath, since you know me and have mentioned my name on here, I believe it would be only fair if you mentioned who you were. I would like to know who is talking trash to me, first-hand. All I can say is you better be a heck of a man. Whooooooooooo!! :thumb: I've got triceps that won't quit.