Marion County @ Boyd Buchanan

Rodman15

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hathaway is really out then Marion probably can win, that figures. S.P. has been playing Boyd the last few years when they have had some GREAT teams. Now they are off our schedule. Marion has picked Boyd up during an apparent down year for their standards and now they have lost their best player. Wow, this is unfortunate for Boyd, but a big break for Marion. Probably will be a close game.

Sad thing to hear. He was having a great season and was going to put up some BIG numbers. I am sure that he will be determined to get his knee back to 100% and come out strong next year. He will be tough to replace, and now it will have to be time for someone to step up on Boyds offense and be the big play maker. I know the offensive coach will have a great plan to adjust to this loss, even though it is a huge one, and he will make sure they can put up some points with what they have. You will be missed this season Hathaway, and cant wait to see you run wild next season. :rolleyes:

Sadly the players today got the news that hathaway tore his ACL and will not be playing for the rest of the season. This is a great loss for Boyd and Hathaway had so much potential. Its sad that things like this have to happen but theres nothing anyone can do.  :thumb:

825732542[/snapback]

That is terrible news for Hathaway... I'm sorry to hear that.

I too was at the game with GL, and GL looked very good... however, I think Boyd is much better then they looked Saturday. They gave up to much in the special team’s game (I bet that gets fixed) they also gave up a few big plays (same thing).

In the middle of the second quarter GL only had 40 or so yards rushing and 0 passing.

I think they fix the problems and the coaching staff gets them back on track... The only hitch I see is if they look past Marion to there next three games.

Marion 24

Boyd  48

825732403[/snapback]

If the bad news about Hathaway is true...

It's a coin flip. :thumb: