Marion County @ Boyd Buchanan

Rodman15

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucs are losing to many players to compete. Darius jones was a big loss. I would say that the bucs could have given Tyner a game with Hathaway but without him they will lose. I will be suprised if Josh Nasson and 3rd string running back Justin Hixson make it through the season they cannot take physical punishment.

Bucs will lose to Baylor, Red Bank, Fulton, Cookeville and Tyner. No way the Bucs can match these physical teams. They are down to one playmaker on O that is Justin Headden he is not a secret anymore.

No disrepect to the bucs but too lose playmakers on D and O like they have and some quality depth kids already it dont look good.

heard boyd gained a player that didnt play last year. he was a starter on the state championship team in the secondary i believe, and wr. he didnt play last year but decided to return to the team. he will have to earn his spot, and get in shape but i heard that akins left it up to the team to whether he could join late or not. thats about the only positive news ive heard about boyd lately with all these injuries...any info on what happend to jones? Oh and to all the tyner fans, when do yall play fulton? and where?

Edited by reaction

I hate Boyd, they are a bunch of cheaters.

825735968[/snapback]

Coach Raider u are a prime example of one of those people who prolly got a mud hole stomped in ya by us. It's ok it's easier to be a hater when u on ya back. Instead of just sayin we've had good teams u gotta say we cheated. But it's all good cuz if the refs don't say anything I guess uhhh.... We prolly just gave u one of them project beatins wit an extension cord. Know wut i mean, so u just keep hatin and cryin cuz nobody is really listenin 2 u anyway. Holla back I look 4ward 2 roastin u again. :thumb:

Edited by HardHitta

It'll be a big surprise who the TB is but reaction and I know who it is. Yall just stay focused and keep guessing.  Reaction who are u, u know me but I can say I truly know who u are.

825736053[/snapback]

ya i know who u r man havnet talked to u in forever. i saw u at the scrimmage against brainerd, but it was from a distance. this is scoot.

..any info on what happend to jones? Oh and to all the tyner fans, when do yall play fulton? and where?

825736001[/snapback]

Jones has a broken arm. If I remember correctly it's the same arm that he's broken before, had screws put in, screws came out. Done for the year.

You really have to hate it for him and Anthony both. Both great athletes. I hope both make a complete and quick recovery.

Fulton @ Tyner - Sept 23

Should be a good game but probably not worth missing the Boyd/Red Bank game!