Billy Blount vs Soddy

bigducky

ok so ur sayin he took off about .4 seconds in like 2 months

i still dont believe u

if he ran that fast in aau he would have at least made state and guess what he didnt

and i just looked at aau and hes not even on the results so he couldnt have ran a 10.5

and if he did hed be one of the most highly recruited 100 guys in the nation but nice try

and if u dont know what ur talkin about then dont talk

and trust me i never saw the guy and i ran aau

but nice try

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha man seeing these 40 times from high schoolers never gets old....every skill player on carson newman's team is faster than just about any high schooler in the state and there are only about 7 of them who run a legit high 4.4 low 4.5...you people do not understand how fast that really is you just make up a time or time it on your own stopwatch...i was talking to james banks yesterday and he said when he was at ut and in the best shape of his life he was timed at a 4.5 and he is one of the fastest guys on the team...so keep makin up these times to make yourselves happy

825742014[/snapback]

I WAS TALKING TO JAMES BANKS YESTERDAY. BUT I DIDINT SPECIFY . . BUT I, BU. . haha alright tell him i said whats up, my wifes pam anderson by the way, figured id throw that out there. and jaw shut ur mouth, the kid is fast, and he is being recruited for track as well as football by wake forest, so hes a lot faster than u ever thought about being. he has ran a 10.5, whether it was low or high 10.5 who cares, its still blazin. but he has definetly posted a 10.8 as a soph. or freshman, and has added alot of overall strength, so yes its possible to get faster, people do it all the time

Edited by swingit

I WAS TALKING TO JAMES BANKS YESTERDAY. BUT I DIDINT SPECIFY . . BUT I, BU. . haha alright tell him i said whats up, my wifes pam anderson by the way, figured id throw that out there. and jaw shut ur mouth, the kid is fast, and he is being recruited for track as well as football by wake forest, so hes a lot faster than u ever thought about being. he has ran a 10.5, whether it was low or high 10.5 who cares, its still blazin. but he has definetly posted a 10.8 as a soph. or freshman, and has added alot of overall strength, so yes its possible to get faster, people do it all the time

825742376[/snapback]

dropping .4 of a second in 2 months when your already running that fast is ridiculous, so im with jaws on that one....and how would i not know jb, he lives right down the hall from me, in the heritage dorm at carson newman college, drop a line if you still think you know waht your talkin about and dont believe me

dropping .4 of a second in 2 months when your already running that fast is ridiculous, so im with jaws on that one....and how would i not know jb, he lives right down the hall from me, in the heritage dorm at carson newman college, drop a line if you still think you know waht your talkin about and dont believe me

825742400[/snapback]

got killed by soddy daisy last year to didnt we? what happened with that game idd u hear. . and i never said 2 months . . i said four years. .2 tenths of a second is nothing but a slip on the block or a bad start, which is the biggest key to sprinting. so its not impossible at all for someone to come out one week and run a 10.5 or 10.6 and than next week run a 10.8