waverly tigers @ richland raiders

waverly tigers

Yes Cory is fast but the best thing he does is pass and Richland had a very good practice today even though there was no school and it was raining the whole time and wind was horrible.Richland had 356yds rushing agaisnt Forrest with four rushing tds and four interceptions,secondary is deep.I got to see the tape on the Waverly vs Hickman game and Hickman could have ran away with it if there wasnt so many fumbles and oh yeah i almost forgot #66 and #75 are the most celebrating lineman i have ever seen or in that game anyway.Richland wins this one in a close hard fought game.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
That QB will make sophomore mistakes. Everyone of them do! :thumb:

825734127[/snapback]

Sad thing is Waverly won't be good enough to overcome those mistakes. THEY NEVER ARE VERY GOOD ON THE GRIDIRON :lol:

i dont really know..but either way both teams are looking for a really good season and it will start friday night at richland...i know that the tigers are upset with the double overtime loss to hickman co. and i know that the raiders are looking to stop the tigers hope for a region title so richland we are going to bring it...so get ready for the tigers...and after last years 2 pt. loss we are not going to let it happen again!

825731964[/snapback]

there will no way richland will lose this game unless they have something else on thier mind. we will bring the pain. with dias#28 takeing it to the house and the killer arm of pickett#8 and the hands of towry#89, hewitt#18 and handschug #14.richland will be on top at the end of the game. plus with the best line richland has ever seen the running by mitchell#22 and dias#28 will be no contest. the defense with there hardnose hitting leading the line and de yokley#54 and rardon# 53 as nose and mlb they are looking for trouble.and the dbs with ingram#2 hinson#87 lawhorn #4there will b no deep threat with those guys out there it will be ov.

Edited by bigtymeballa14

Is there anyway i can hear the game here in Waverly Friday...with gas so high, cant afford to go past 30 miles either way...lol

825732902[/snapback]

Try this site:

www.wksr.com

THe Richland Waverly game may be on the AM sister station if not on the FM station. This station covers Giles County High and Richland Games. Sometimes GCHS is on Fm and Richland on AM and vice versa

Yeah carney I just hope we dont play as sorry as Hickman did agaisnt yall last week with all those fumbles and yall still couldnt get that game won,Richland O will be ready just try over 300yds rushing every game unless we come out in the gun and stay in it and we would still pick up 200yds rushing out of it.Richland wins and waverly goes home complaining about the refs or something weak like that.