Zion at Wayne County

c-wood fan#1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only way WC doesnt run this score up is to get a trumpet player from the band and suit him up to run the ball in the second half. If WC has anybody who knows how to play football, the score will be run up (you cant ask your 4th or 5th string players to lie down, they want to play hard too). I mean this in a nice way really. The only other way is for WC to "accidently" fumble the snap when they get up big.

Could be Zions last game of the season.

No one is worrying about Wayne County running up the score. I believe the coaches and the whole Wayne County community have more class then that. I can't say the same thing however for the coaches at Mt. Pleasant (71-0, last year). It was ridiculous. The faculty and coaches at Zion always taught us to have respect for everyone. No doubt ZCA doesn't have the same athleticism in football as some others may have but the guys aren't there for athletics, they're there for the academics and without scholarships.

I mean this with all sencerity. If you go to Zion for academics, dont play Region 6 1A football. Stick with the other sports that you can atleast compete in. As far as MP coaches running the score up last year that is a joke. They ran up the middle where all of Zion's players were with 4th and 5th string backs. If you cant tackle a 100 pound freshman who runs a 5.5 second 40 yard dash, its not the opposing coaches running a score up. I guess they should have "accidently" fumbled the snap. Maybe that would have shown more "respect". WOW ITS FOOTBALL

Why have a football team if you are going to cry about people running up the score. Zion coming into region 6a really weakened the region and forced some good teams out ,so they deserve what ever they get. I doubt they will finish the season and that cheats the other schools.

That was the most moronic statement I've ever read. Actually they both were. Don't "play" in region 6 1A? I mean ZCA could have stayed in their christian league and continued to dominate but the school is growing and wanted to be a part of the community surrounding it. I mean isn't it about time Mt. Pleasant move up to play schools it's size? I mean they are a double A school until the class reaches 11th grade and half of them drop out. With ZCA growing as it is and with more determination like the guys out for the football team have this season, one day ZCA will dominate Mt. Pleasant......bank on it.

ZCA - You were the one who said Zion was an academic school not an athletic one. So dont call my comments moronic. I'm stating truth. I will tell you this. If they complete this entire season, they will have my respect. I just dont see it happening. And as far as Zion ever beating Mt. Pleasant, they will have to double their recruiting fund to do so, and they dont have the luxury of picking and choosing athletes from Davidson Co. As long as MP has a coach that kids will come out and play for, ZCA will never and I mean never compete, much less win against MP in football.

That was the most moronic statement I've ever read.

I mean isn't it about time Mt. Pleasant move up to play schools it's size? I mean they are a double A school until the class reaches 11th grade and half of them drop out. 

Who had the most moronic statement?

If you count the numbers I think Mt. Pleasant is really a AAA school in the third grade. Kindergarten and preschool numbers aren't available at this time. Sorry. ;);)