Scott CO VS OS

running riot

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Bobcats ALL the way.

Like an earlier post stated (why would anyone play upperclassman against freshman; what does that prove?): I wonder IF any Scott High starters (or key reserves) went down in the "major" freshman game against AC on Monday night?? If they didn't, will they be 100% rested for Friday??

Let's hear from ya!!

Scott is extremly hungry for another win this week, and we are gonna do what ever it takes to win this game and every other game that we play this season, but we are takin it just one game at a time. This years team is one of the best we've had in quite a while. AE, Fulton, AC, and you other teams better watch out when it comes your turn to play scott co. ur gonna be in for a WAR!

Scott: 42

I was by no means putting Scott in the same boat as Fulton or AE.  I know where those two teams stand.  All I meant was that if Scott can even play close with any of those opponents, they have a pretty good team.  On the other hand, I doubt they will play close with those teams, but I would love to be surprised!

825733195[/snapback]

I know Scott can play close with those opponents. They should have beat AE last year but gave up. This year I have saw something in the Highlanders I have not seen in a few years... senior leadership. The last two games I have saw a team that can change the game in a matter of seconds. I am so proud to see such enthusiasm come from a team that is labeled as the doormat of the region. Wesley Smith and Hunter West need to keep it up.

Good luck to the Highlanders this season! I believe I will see great things.

I agree about the "senior leadership". That can definitely be a huge help when it comes to winning games. If Scott can win a few more games this season, maybe that could pump some life and confidence into the football team and program, and...well, maybe into the rest of their sports programs. I really want to see the Highlander football team succeed this year. Good luck to Scott on Friday night! Wesley Smith will be a huge factor in this game...and all the other games all season.