Loudon V.S. Sweetwater

LtownBoy06

WLNT radio and REDSKINRADIO.COM will have the live broadcast of the Loudon Redskins vs Sweetwater Wildcats. Join Kent Evertt, Bryant Collins and David Dukes for the broadcast at 7:15 EDT.

Point your browser to www.RedskinRadio.com & click on RedskinRadio on the left sided of the screen (it will also be on on the WLNT listen live link)

After Friday night's game a continuous rebroadcast can be heard on RedskinRadio.

96.1 WLNT, WLNTFM.com & RedskinRadio are the ONLY places to hear the Loudon Redskins!

©2005 WLNT Radio / Corporation for Radio Education Inc.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on now...u dont actually think it will b that bad do u?? im guessin that u hope its gonna b that bad....but its all good...it will b a close game... good luck to both teams....         

get em wildcats

825734709[/snapback]

I agree....not all at Loudon are arogant as some on here. I am a Loudon fan and win or lose it will be a hard fought game. good luck to both teams and may it be played in good spirit with prayers for the Katrina victims in the hearts of all.

come on now...u dont actually think it will b that bad do u?? im guessin that u hope its gonna b that bad....but its all good...it will b a close game... good luck to both teams....         

get em wildcats

825734709[/snapback]

i agree with fan2fan, not all Loudon fans are arrogant. I think sweetwaters run defense is thier weekness which is loudon's strength so I'll go with loudon by 2 touchdowns

well loudon won...took 3 years but they did it...but i wanna adress something the refs...i have never seen such bad calls...i mean comeon....i thought the fans was gonna go to jail lol...the refs is wat cause it for loudon last time they was there...but its ok tho...loudon brought this one home and now its lc

825737822[/snapback]

I'm not sure what you said, but I hope you were saying that Loudon got the calls against them...This score would have been more like 30 or 40 something to 0 if Sweetwater does not get a few phantom calls in their favor.

I'm not sure what you said, but I hope you were saying that Loudon got the calls against them...This score would have been more like 30 or 40 something to 0 if Sweetwater does not get a few phantom calls in their favor.

825738023[/snapback]

I agree.....most fans find something to complain about on the refs, well this game was different, the refs handed the Loudon fans a whole list to choose from. 3 TD's wiped off. I long pass from Hawkins to Brakebill with a questionable offensive pass interference call. a fake punt for a TD that who knows what the call was. I thought it was for illegal motin or illegal formation but after reveiwing the tape we could not see either and and interception given to SW when a Loudon reciever and a SW defender both had the ball in the end zone and they wrestled for it . the rull says if both come down with poccession the the tie goes to the offence. this should have been a Loudon TD. these guys need to do a better job. they are profesionals and they need to act as if they know what they are doing. I really hope these guys do not make calls like this durring the season that will determine the outcome of the game and potentially end a teams season. I am very proud of the Redskins for over coming and prevailing on a poorly called game......way to go guys.